Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-11-2008, 09:41 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

Morning. Sunny and bright but there is a definite air out there - the wind is swinging round to bring our forecast weekend cold snap.
I am off for a haircut shortly, and then blood donation at lunchtime - what a busy day! I'll pop into the charity card depot at the church too, and stock up.
Hope everyone's day is good

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
19-11-2008, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Good morning. Must be a day of it as I'm having my hair cut and coloured shortly. Went blonder for my holiday but I don't like it so its back to brunette for me. Also going to go for a crop I think. Something fresh and funky!!! Ok ok, I'm 34 but in my head I'm 18

Odd to have lunch with a friend then its housework and kids to sort out.

Merlin has brougy his first catch home and is ever so proud of himself. He is such a smart lad and never wanders further than the cul de sac. I call him and he always come back to me. Belle on the other hand is more of a wanderer/tart!!

Milo seems to be limping less so will take him for a wee stroll across the field later.

Have a good day everyone x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
19-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #3

Morning all! I've been making the effort to get up 10 mins earlier in the morning so I can enjoy a proper sit down breakfast and what a difference it's making! Fuel in the tank and I'm much more energetic.

It's really mild here today, surprisingly so. But the forecast predicts Arctic-like weather for the weekend

A normal day at work here. Nothing to report on! Really pleased with how the boys are getting on with being kept out of the bedroom at night So slept well!

DM and Matron, enjoy the hair appointment! Getting your hair done is such a treat Photos may be required after!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #4

Morning everyone! It is bright blue sky and sunshine here, but a tad on the nippy side! OH has gone to play golf - why is it he is nearly always lucky with the weather? Must be a sign of him being a very good boy!!!

Is it today Moli flies off to USA? On her birthday?? I do hope someone has told the pilot it's her special day. I wonder what the weather's like in Houston - hot maybe?

I am going to do my Xmas pressie shopping list today, so at least I know who and maybe what I need to get. It's at times like this that I bless the Internet!

Have a good day all - especially those who are having their hair done - very brave of you both! (I hate having my hair done - probably goes back to the tears I used to cry as a child in the hairdresser's chair. Sincerely wish Mabel Lucy Atwell had never been born.)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-11-2008, 01:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh

Is it today Moli flies off to USA? On her birthday?? I do hope someone has told the pilot it's her special day. I wonder what the weather's like in Houston - hot maybe?
Angie, Moli flies out on Friday and the temperatures in Houston are in the lower 20's at the moment... I'm sure she'll have a great time there!

Well it's another beautiful day here and is still mild.

Did a trolley dash this morning, it seemed unusually quiet in Sainsbury's for some reason

A basket of ironing awaits after lunch then more leaf clearing is called for...

Have an enjoyable day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
19-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #6

Afternoon!
Just home for lunch, busy, busy day, lots of CP neutering done though which is good!
Off to the cinema later, a practice outing, to see the new James Bond. I'm not really a fan but OH is and the girls want to see Daniel Craig!
Then home to do some packing and housework, we're off to London for a wedding on Friday and I want to get the flat sorted before my mum comes to stay (she'll be looking after Kindly and Imogen)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #7

Whew! Well, apparently my hair appointment was for cut and colour, not just cut, and 9.45 not 9am. Consequently I just had time to leave the hairdressers, walk home, have a scrambled egg, walk back, give blood, have coffee and Milky Way at the corn exchange, have coffee at coffee shop and just about back home before it started getting dark!
It's really winter time isn't it? It has been a nice day, yet the evening starts arriving at about 2,30, the sun is weak and low and the temperature drops.
Too much xmas paraphernalia around! bah humbg!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #8

Arctic weather here also...finally had a freeze last night! No more fresh basil for me or catnip for Leia! Off on the market run in my (faux) fur lined boots for the first time, to cold for trainers! It's only -0.7C now, but at least it's sunny. Finally finished changing card numbers in all my usual online places; what a hassle. I wish we had Houston's weather today....

Matron: what did Merlin catch?
DM: I echo the bah humbug. they were decorating the Christmas tree (!) in Whole Foods this morning ....

Stay warm, enjoy the day. Hope to see you at the quiz tonight!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
20-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #9

Merlin caught only a little shrew but ygr wee man was going mad last night to be let out again to another mousing adventure. He had to settle instead for me playing with feathers with him

Did take a picture with my new hair do but photobucket playing up as it won't give me a code to post it???