Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
10-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #1

Monday's Daily

Morning all! Weather forecast for severe gales and lots of rain, pah! Although right now the sun is shining, better enjoy it whilst I can!

We're getting into super busy season at work, moreso than last week. And, as a revolt against it subconsciously, I'm feeling really under-motivated. Ah well!

Painted the hall yesterday and it looks a million times better, I'm so pleased! The old colour was a faded yellow but it looked really grubby and very 'grey', I think from years of dirt. It was also covered in scuff marks, literally covered. Not the odd one or two, but all along. So now it's a lovely warm orangey/yellow and looks 10 times cleaner just because the scuff marks are covered up! This makes me happy

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #2

Re: Monday's Daily

Ha! A daily thread at last. I've been putting off starting one - obviously the under-motivation is universal. It's the weather. Dark, dull, dank, dreary and very wet. Not cold, so I suppose that's a plus point.

I seem to have had a busy weekend but haven't anything to show for it. One of those periods where you don't have 'down time' but can't point to what the up time produced.

Meep - pics? Sounds much more welcoming for your hall. We've decided to get the glass veranda installed. Hope it turns out a s well as we anticipate. Should be done by the end of the month, so it will be lovely to sit outside, watching the rain hammer down but not get wet I'm sure Bentley my little outdoor boy, will bag a place to watch the world.

Have a good day and keep dry

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #3

Was in bed by 8.30 last night . . . both of us were totally exhausted battling with Sebastian almost all weekend. I swear there is something wrong, his behaviour is really causing me concern. We have 'parents evening' for both boys this afternoon so this is something I'll discuss with his teacher.

It's windy, wet and almost dark here. Nice to be working on a PC that doesn't close windows all the time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #4

Morning all, raining here. Had a bit of a lazy start with the kitties, a bit of tidying etc. Off to walk dogs now, havent got too much on this week. Must clean out the hamster tank when I get home this afternoon.
Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #5

Weather is terrible! Glad I am inside and STILL OFF WORK....

Gonna put the heating back on I think... nothing much to report...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #6

Weather is foul here too! I have phoned the vet and postponed Merlin's check up until Friday. Not taking him out in the gales and wind, as he seems to be OK atm. Thankfully, that means I don't have to go out either.

Loads of urgent typing to do today, so must get a wiggle on. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
10-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #7

Weather cold here, nothing really to report, I've already posted our news on another thread.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #8

Very wet here! Went into town this morning and bought quite a few Christmas presents - spent a lot of time looking for a Sudoku book for children, with pictures instead of numbers but wasn't able to find one. Tried Waterstones and WH Smiths with no joy

Have a nice beef casserole in the oven for later, nothing better on a miserable day like today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #9

Sorry the weather seems so very yucky for you! Sunny but brisk today, only 9C. To the other market for Leia's cat food and odds and ends that Whole Foods doesn't have. Finally finished organizing pics in Photobucket last night; a good feeling to finally have that done. Just the usual quiet day here, nothing to report.

Stay dry and warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
10-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #10

wet and yucky here as well.
meep-that color sounds amazing, must see! i love warm colors. when i painted the nursery yellow i felt like i was enveloped with sunshine so i'd love to see your hall.
woke up to a VERY grumpy OH...dogs pooped all over, barked all night to go in and out, dogs fighting over the bed, he only slept three hours, and then fighting over the phone with mortgage company cuz they decided to take out our monthly payment ...TWICE...keeps trying to go over and over (like five times now) and checks are bouncing left and right. customer service says they can't do anything about it and to fight with our credit union about it. he was NOT happy. so needless to say i woke up to screaming LOL.
i'm just drinking my coffee and enjoying the silence now (he's off to get the truck serviced before work).