Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
08-11-2008, 09:37 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning all,
Cold,wet and very dark here today. Am off to work in a bit,day 4 of a 8 day stretch without a day off,Im sooooo tired!!
Im going out tonight for my cousins 25th,cant wait should be a good night,but I have to wait untill 9.30/10.00 untill I can go and join them because Im having to pop back to work later tonight to give medication and Im working tomorrow so cant have to much of a heavy night......still it should still be fun.
Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning Erin! You do have a heavy workload - hope you manage to enjoy your celebratory break tonight with your cousin.

It is a very nasty, horrible, ghastly day here! Gales and rain. The trees are being stripped of their leaves - so glad I went out and saw the last of their glory yesterday. Must wait for a bit of a break in the rain at least to go out and fill the bird feeders.

Have a good day peeps and enjoy the weekend. Try and keep dry and snug if at all possible. Give those feline friends an extra cuddle, they do hate the windy weather, don't they?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #3

Morning Erin, morning all...

It's a mixture of sun and showers here today, fairly mild though.

Going out to look for a new steamer later, that's one appliance I can't do without as the food tastes so much better.

Have a lovely time tonight Erin, sounds like you deserve the break.

Morning Angie, just noticed you were here too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #4

Morning Mags!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #5

Morning all! It's horrible here today, glad I'm indoors. Really dodgy weather, one minute ok then a heavy shower. OH and grandson gone off to Petstore for wood shavings for aviary floor, i've been doing housework (ehem, well thats what I'll be tellin him! )

Rugby on this afters so i'll be off with my mum shopping.
Don't work to hard Erin, rest of you , stay dry and chillax

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
08-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #6

Morning everyone! Managed to scare myself last night! (Posted about it on another thread - I am so stupid! )

I've got a few bits and pieces to do today, spoil Dylan (can you blame me?) and housework. Didn't manage to get the baking done that I wanted to do yesterday (hopefully I won't set the oven on fire )

Better go!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #7

Afternoon, all! Drizzle overnight and damp and gloomy this morning, but the sun is coming out now and looks to be a nice day..17C now. To the library, was going to the optician for new glasses, but forgot to check their Saturday hours and they didn't open till ten! Didn't want to hang around for almost an hour, so will go next week. Annoying, I was looking forward to getting some new frames ...has anyone noticed the ones Sarah Palin is wearing; I like that look. Don't know if it's "me" but want to try that style..

All's quiet here; hope the weather improves for those of you who aren't having optimal weather!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #8

Evening all....Rained here for most of the day, although not cold...Picked hubby up from the Airport this afternoon, he is home 2 weeks, then we go back to Houston, getting more excited the nearer it gets....
He had to run the gauntlet of kittens when he came in!!!
Hope you have all had a good day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #9

Hi folks

Been mostly dry today - gathered up all the leaves to make some leaf mould. Hope it works, never done that before. Got posts in to hang new gate from garden into field (saves me climbing over fence).

Just popped on for 10mins - going to friends for dinner and chat tonight.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #10

Well been really really busy at work today, not ime for pictures I will try tomorrow - sorry.

Not a good day weather wise. But I enjoy autumn days.