Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
02-11-2008, 09:51 AM   #1

Daily Thread - - Sunday

Just popped on for 10 mins. Going to Loch Awe area with sheep today.

Warm and sunny again. Dry, no wind - hurrah.

Have a great day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-11-2008, 10:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - - Sunday

What a lovely way to spend Sunday.......CM....

The boys have played being played with and had a quick wipe over....cleaned the area they are in out well. They have had a nice brekkie and now quess what back asleep.

Sal has pulled a shoulder muscle but nothing to bad, must have been when she jumped and rolled catching her ball yesterday......should be okay though with lead walking only for a few days she'll hate that.

Its rainy and dull here. But no plans for the day. Roast beef for Sunday lunch though.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #3

It's grey, wet and cold here today. I went to bed early with a book last night so have had quite a nice long sleep

The boys have gone to football/horseriding with their father this morning and I will be taking them to my Mum's the afternoon as we're going to do the All Hallows thing and visit my Uncle's, Dad's/Grandmother's graves to light candles. I haven't done this for years but I remember it being quite sad/intriguing when I was small.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #4

Morning ladies, having a lazy one here, beautiful morning after a hard frost, boys are all out enjoying the sunshine...rest of my tubs to empty today and give the garden a clean up....
Kits are wide awake and causing havoc!!!where do they get the energy!!!
Got quite a few things to do before I go away, few more christmas pressys to get, but will shop in Houston for the stocking fillers....
Have a lovely day everyone....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #5

A typical quiet grey winter day here - mild compared with recently, and dry after considerable rain yesterday afternoon and night. The wind has changed direction and lost its cutting edge, I'm delighted to say.
Chicken for 'lunch', although we won't be eating till about 5, as the old man is out reffing again this afternoon. I have put the giblets and onion, herbs etc on for the stock/gravy though, and there are lovely smells wafting through the house. Dinah mugged me for a carrot as I was preparing them, so she is a happy contented soul now.
Hope Sal's shoulder clears up soon Kazz. They are fools aren't they? The dog world's total enthusiasts, and if that ball needed a double somersault with twist to trap it, then Sal wouldn't hold back!
I've finished the 'book club' book, so it'll be Sunday papers for me this afternoon ... not that there's a lot going on in the world to catch up with ....
Have a lovely day - restful for those who need rest, exciting for the adrenalin crew and just enjoyable for all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #6

Morning everyone

It's a grey but dry morning here and not as cold as yesterday. More leaf sweeping to do in the garden later....what an endless job at this time of the year!

I've been having a nice relaxing weekend while my son has been here, he's given my Mac a 'once over' and updated everything for me, connected my new printer .......... sons are very useful when they grow up!

We are all going out later for the twin's birthday meal that he unfortunately missed a couple of week's ago through illness ......looking forward to that!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #7

Morning all! Just a quick line or two as I'm working this pm and have lunch to do.

Hope you all have good days those who are busy and relaxing ones for those who are chillin

The grey start to the day has given me a little lie-in but I relish these coz they are few and far between now.

Catch you later maybe?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #8

Morning all. Been to see to the cockateils, about to clean the hamster tank and the litter boxes. I am packed and ready to go for my house sit in the middle of nowhere. The sun is shinning, long may it remain that way, well atleast until I get back from the house sit.
CM, have a lovely day, sounds very pleasant.
Kazz sorry to hear about Sals shoulder xxx
Yola, the All Hallows thing sounds very intriguing, hope its not too sad xxx
Pat, when are you off to Houston?
See you all again in 7 days

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #9

I am going on 21st November Elaine, will be back here 19th December...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #10

Phew thought I was gonna miss you before you left
I'll see you before you head off then