Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning all,
Its was freezing here last night,I woke up at about 2 and had to put a jumper on,burrrrr!!! Still really cold now but sunny.
Day off and I was still up at 8.30 dogs have been walked and are currently both hogging the heat off the fire
Off out up MerryHill later and to the cinema, Im taking my little sister to see high school musical 3 as dad wont go with her to see it

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
01-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Been up since 7.30 (ON A SATURDAY AAARGH) - Bam Bam decided he was going to play 'Bite Mum's feet under the duvet cover'.

Cleaned all the litter trays, emptied the bins and now need to blitz the house.

Tonight will settle down with the fluffs and watch Strictly and X factor. (Note to self really need to get out more!!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-11-2008, 11:42 AM   #3

Morning ladies....Sunny, but cold here this morning.The boys are all out for an airing....Not much planned today, apart from stocking up on food for the kittens, blimey they can eat!!!!

CS....I too must get a life, love Xfactor....

Enjoy your day everyone...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #4

Morning!
Been up for a while-had to drag Kindly out of bed and for a walk, she hates this cold weather!
Lots of housework to do today, then off to my younger brother and sister's (they're 11) Halloween/firework party this evening.
Have a good day everyone.
Lx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
01-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #5

Weather is sunny yet cold here in God's country.

Just come back from the vets to get Merlin registered. He has been vaccinated, wormed, have flea treatment to do later and micro-chipped. She thinks he has come from a farm as his balls or lack of them have been sprayed with some antibiotic spray that farmers used as its blue stain around his rear end. It would also explain why he isn't scared of loud noises such as Poppy and the hoover and is friendly with Milo and Belle. Not sure if he has worms as his tummy was a little tender and he is starving but that could be if he has lived off scraps.

Off to get some food now then its a walk on the beach, tea and strickly and x factor.
The vet said that we were very lucky to have found such a beautiful cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #6

Ahhh! That blue spray has a multitude of uses! Glad the first vet visit went well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #7

Morning all! Bitter here this morning as I rushed out to fill the two most popular bird feeders just as it was beginning to rain, rushed in, filled them and rushed back out to re hang them. Not venturing out again today if I can help it!

My book club book arrived this morning and I have already started reading it. Just the thing for a cold, grey, miserable day.

Merlin didn't even want his hand fed chicken this morning, but at least has drunk a saucer of milk. He is now asleep on his thermal cushion.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
01-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #8

its five am and i can't sleep. have a new medication that is doing wonders for me except the sleep thing..i have ambien in case i need it but it's one of those "i waited too long to take it and i need to be up tomorrow in so and so hours".
anyway, also up b/c now monkey is off his kibble. luckily, thank god for duck soup, he is eating soup on his own.
i really hope i don't have the same thing on my hands as baby bear a few weeks ago *sigh..*
paid today but as my card doesn't read and banks don't accept it except at ATM which it won't read(its a government card if you don't know)so i have to go to two or three grocery stores to get all of it out b/c each store has a limit of how much they can give you at once. a pain in the neck but at least i can pay the bills and have ten bucks left for play money LOL
halloween party tonight, not sure if we'll feel like going or not. though i do rather miss the people throwing it. the only couple we've met that we enjoy..just don't know if i'll enjoy their friends that'll be there as well...
got some ziwipeak samples for the cats, the seniors liked it but vomited it up promptly after...too bad as it's made of mostly meat and organs. oh well.
i'm babbling, aren't i? surry, i'll be quiet now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #9

Chilly here, and the promised rain has just started. However the allotment 'press gang' worked well and you wouldn't believe the amount of assorted plastic bags, string, old CDs and goodness knows what else we found around the paths and hedges. Looks much nicer now, and we finished with a good not cup of coffee and home made cake, so that can't be bad.
OH returned from Romania without Dracula fangs (and did not bring me a Vlad the Impaler mug, available at the airport - phew!) and was well enough rested this morning to catch me with the old 'Pinch, punch, first of the month'.
1 November already - eek! Santa will be bringing me another birthday soon - how I hate him!
Exciting that Halloween brought 3 new kitties to Catsey members - that must make it better than xmas, if you ask me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
01-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #10

Hi all. Well it is warm, dry and sunny here (can't believe it). Been out all morning clearing up the windswept garden, cutting back the clematis and then walking dogs. Just popped in for lunch. Working with sheep all afternoon.

Going to see Scottish Fiddle Orchestra tonight. Probably go for meal beforehand. No idea what to wear - warm, cold, wet, windy ??????

Have a great day everyone.