Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
31-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #1

Last of the flowers

Before the latest horrid weather I had a wander round the garden to see what was left in flower. Was amazed at the hanging baskets etc. Thought I'd share them with you.

Couldn't believe the climbing rose had a bud

The steps up to the back lawn were covered in leaves (at least the last week of strong winds has saved me sweeping them up

My treeman - I love these, got another to put up.

Glad I filled the feeders for the blue tits!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-10-2008, 11:46 PM   #2

Re: Last of the flowers

Is that a late clematis in the first picture CM, and still some lobelia?? Nice to see Mrs H Pheasant.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
31-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #3

Re: Last of the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Is that a late clematis in the first picture CM, and still some lobelia?? Nice to see Mrs H Pheasant.
It is a jackmanii which has flowered for ever this year. Lobelia and some geranium in the baskets did fine. Needless to say with latest weather all now gone.

Pheasants are absolute nuisance - we have a cock and around 6 hens who visit and eat all the young growth on plants that the rabbit, hare, mole, vole, slugs and snails don't get to first. - but they are lovely.