Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
24-10-2008, 04:17 AM   #1

Thank crunchie it's Friday.

Good morning or I should say Bore da.

I have less than 4 hours to work then my weekend begins. Yipee. My husband and I seldom have a weekend off (again another long story) but we have 3 off together in a row

Need to get a couple of hours kip when I get in then its hair cut, trip to the doctors (that's the 3rd time this week) and shopping for Koko.
My eldest is off to her fathers AKA Bin Laden's for the weekend so its just the 3 of us for a lazy evening with some wine. Well a girl has to have her fruit for her 5 a day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-10-2008, 07:15 AM   #2

Re: Thank crunchie it's Friday.

48 minutes till it becomes friday here...the fuzzbutts have given me an easy time tonight and all settled in to bed and i'm taking an ambien as i don't go to bed this early but i have an appointment at 8am tomorrow (much much earlier than my sleep schedule).
going on day two of no smoking and i'm extremely irritable..plus i'm hormonal and getting used to a medication change (that affects my mood) so you can imagine how out of sorts i am with that combination. let's just say OH has been hiding from me and rightly so.
hoping i'll feel a little better tomorrow. been kinda staring into space or the computer lately with little motivation (the last thing on my mind is housework..grrrr).
hope you all have a great day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #3

Tink, that's a lot to contend with in one go! Good luck with the no smoking . . . if you can beat that you can beat anything!!

I have my usual Friday at home with Sebi. He was in bed with us most of the night as he woke up screaming and that coupled with the bleedin' cats hurtling around screeching at each other conspired to keep me awake for hours.

This morning I have to go and get my new tyre on the car as they now have it in stock. Then to Homebase to return an unused pot of paint and collect the carpet cleaner; which I will then put to good use in Dominik's new room.

I have some before and after pics of the room which I'll post up and then when we've moved all his stuff in I'll post 'finished' pics too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #4

Morning Ladies, Beautiful here this morning, but cold...The kits are up and bouncing about, they have found their voices, and let me know now they are hungry!!!
Have quite a few things to do in the house today, a a fishtank that needs cleaning!
Have a lovely day everyone...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #5

Hi all - day off today.

Going to hobbycraft at the SECC in glasgow with a few friends. I am taking no plastic (not that i'll admit to anyway)

Beautiful blue sky, dry, freezing - but hey no rain, at last.

If i'm back before it is too late and still dry then some garden clean up.

Have a good day everyone.

Good luck tink with the smokes
Yola - busy day - but at least it gets the car tyre sorted and the room finished (look forward to the pics)
moli - you've put me to shame - my poor fish have been promised a cleanout all week, tomorrow I think.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #6

Good morning all. Bright and sunny here, so I think a half hour on the allotment is in order.
Hope everyone has a good and productive day, whether collecting tyres, cleaning fish, inspecting crafts or just chilling.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #7

Have a nice w/e off Matron! a rare thing for me too!
Good luck with getting off the weed Tink hope your sleep pattern improves
Yola, another day with the 666 kid! he's a sweetie really! Dom still having the water theme ?
Cali, Moli and DM, you ladies are amazing with your creativity, I'm so artistically challenged, a real no-hoper.
and give me some of your energy, pleeeeeze!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #8

LOL, PP . . . you wouldn't believe this was a devil-child would you But actually he's being really, really well-behaved today Water theme pics going up shortly . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #9

hmmmmm ........ now why did you have to mention "crunchie" Matron?

I haven't had one of those for ages but just can't get the thought out of my head now.

That's not an "earworm" - but what is it?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
24-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #10

calismum - you would have experienced the awful downpour of hailstones we had in Glasgow earlier today! Hope it doesn't put you off the city of culture The weather has been bizarre. One minute clear blue skies, the next torrential downpours of rain / hail. It's supposed to reach -3 on Monday too Must buy a new winter coat tomorrow seen as my old one has mould all over it!

Was out at a work event all morning, quite slow and boring. Looking forward to the gym this evening, followed by lazing on the couch with my 3 boys. A bottle of vino perhaps?

M&S are doing their 'Feed 2 for a £10' deal which I love! So looking forward to that tomorrow night. Will also hopefully paint the hall this weekend, with OH's help!

Yola, he is adorable! Such a gorgeous smile and beautiful angelic blonde hair!