Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
22-10-2008, 06:00 AM   #1

Good morning Wednesday

I'm on an early shift today. Body doesn't know what to make of the days and nights together. Should be made illegal!!!

Anyway my youngest Poppy is in nursery today while I work but is full of cold so I'm half expecting a phone call to pick her up. She shouldn't be going really but when you work what do you do?? *Bad Mummy*

This evening I'm getting my pom poms out and taking my eldest daughter Millie to see High school musical 3 in the cinema. Now of course you do understand I'm only going for Millie

I'm looking forward to my bed already.

Have a good day all, I'm sure it will be far more exciting than mine!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
22-10-2008, 07:34 AM   #2

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning Matron,Morning all
Its freezing here,we had a light frost last night,think my new hat is going to worn today
Just back from walking the dogs,and currently have 1 soggy choccy dog trying to sly his way up onto my lap

Hope everyone has a good day

Elaine,hope you enjoyed your own bed last night and slept reaaaallly well
Matron - Hope Poppy feels better soon and enjoy HSM 3 tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #3

Brrr, brrr, brrr, Very bright but a bit nippy today. I had a lie in with coffee and biccies after my OH went off at 6.40, so that was a bit of a treat, even though the cats were disgusted that I was slug-a-bedding rather than ministering to their needs and giving them breakfast.
I think I'll tidy up the (tiny) front garden patch today. The people across are trying to sell their house, so it might help them if it all looks nice. Poor things, they had a buyer and were within days of finalising and it all fell through - not a good time to be trying to do a house move.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #4

Very chilly round these parts today
Glad I wasn't an early shift Matron. Defrosting the car is my most hated job, after ironing I 'm going in for an afternoon shift. Blue skies abundant now tho, some cracking leaf displays too.
Spoke with Kay from the Fancy last night and I'm putting Posh in the Colourpoint Cat Show in January ( household pet section) it's my first time ever to a cat show and I'm getting excited about it !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #5

Morning Ladies, First frost this morning, beautiful here, but cold....
Mollie has the vet this afternoon, she has really sore ears.....
Kittens are running around like mad things, eaten all their brekky...They are becoming more and more confident...
Think I may try to tidy up the fallen leaves today, its amazing how many there are already...
Have a lovely day all....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
22-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #6

Morning all! It's very chilly indeed! I went to pull out my cosy winter jacket (a black fitted Mango number) and discoverd it to be covered in white spoldge stains all over, which I take to be mildew / mould None of the other clothes around it in the wardrobe have any stains, but I don't remember putting it away wet. A total mystery, and really annoying. I'll take it to the dry cleaners. So had to wear my autumn jacket, when the weather really calls for winter jackets!!

Matron - I've not seen any of the HSM movies but have seen adverts for HSM 3 and it looks so addictively happy! I've always unashamedy loved Disney movies and their songs. Enjoy! (Beauty and the Beast is my favourite, followed by Aladin.)

DM enjoy tidying up your garden, very considerate of you for your neighbours! But keep those hands warm!

PP great news about Posh in the Cat show! Really looking forward to hearing how that goes

Erin, more pics of choccy dog are always welcome. He is my dream dog!! Simply a lovely boy. And after seeing pics of Jerry for the first time, who is the spitting image of my Darcy, I've decided we must have very similar tastes in pets

Just a normal day at work, very sleepy this morning. As I said y'day, bring on the clocks going back! Daylight in the morning makes it so much easier to get up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #7

Running to catch up today as have been sat on a BP forecourt waiting for RAC man to sort my flat tyre!! Yup - I pulled out of the drive and up the hill to a strange sensation and one of the back tyres was completely flat! The boys were great; waiting with me patiently in the car. Dominik did enjoy telling everyone as soon as we got to school though!

There was quite a layer of ice on the windscreen this morning which had me in a panic as I should really protect my little olive tree from frost . . . must get some sacking!

Right, need to get down to some work . . . catch you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #8

Poor Moll has an infection in her ears!!! !Must stop her going into muddy puddles! So she has treatment drops for a week, then has to go back to the vets....
Cannot understand it though, I always clean her ears after a wallow, guess I must have miss something last time....Just goes to show what a bad mum I am!!:

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #9

Downright chilly here today, only 9 degrees now, but no frost in the City yet. And it's sunny, but a brisk wind makes it feel colder. Had a lie-in this morning, didn't need to market so I spent the time getting questions for the quiz tonight. It's getting harder to come up with good ones.....

Meep, what a shame about the jacket! Matron, have fun at HSM 3 tonight! Moli, sorry about the ear probs, hope she'll be OK. DM, what an awful time to be selling a house, what a pity for the neighbors...Yola: not a nice way to start the day! PP: your first show, how exciting! Hope Posh does well!

Stay warm, enjoy the day. Hope to see you at the quiz tonight...everyone welcome!