Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
17-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #1

Cruelty too a little dog

Our best had being looking for a tent and saw one. She went to see it but it was somewhere else so she went there instead. She then heard a horrible yelp comming from the next door garden, so she looked over. There were 2 children throwing a dog(shihztu) to each other they where only very little but one couldnt catch so he kept dropping her. So the father came out and they had a argument and said if you want her you can have her for a tenner and promtly picked her up and thrust it into her arms and gave her pedigree papers. She has only had her a week and she is getting along with her male shihzu. She has had a first jab but until she meets her step children and another dog she has every fortnight she cant say if she is keeping her. This poor little wee thing has had part of her tail bitten off eligeably by a rottweiller and until she took her too the vet she looked like a scruffy mongrel and also she isnt spayed yet. She will be speyed by my friend. I am so glad she found her and took her out that inviroment shat she could have gone through in her life so far and is 2 on the 29th december. This family shouldnt be allowed anymore animals at all.

jane

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
17-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #2

Re: Cruelty too a little dog

oh my god how awful

why didnt he tell his kids off?

prob showed them the 'game'! i am so glad that she is safe now, i cant stand people who do things like this, its just gets to me i want to throw them a-bloody-bout, see how they like it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #3

What a terrible story Jane. I am glad that your friend now has the little dog and will look after her well if she decides that she can keep her.

I tell myself that people who are cruel to animals are lower down in their own soul's development and probably will suffer for the suffering they have caused if not now, then later on. Of course, that doesn't help the poor animal.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #4

Cannot post what I would like to, thank goodness this little girl is now safe and has a loving family....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
17-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #5

Found out today that she has realy bad teeth. Is underweight for her size,she is the bigger one of the 2 shihtzu and she had been burn by cigaretts as well. If this weekend goes all okay with the other dogs she will probaly keep her. They have picked a name of of Abbey she is a little poppet. I also cant write what i would like to do too them as well.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
19-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #6

Poor little mite, they sound like the family from hell. Thank goodness the little dog is safe now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #7

Speechless . . . . . . . .

Glad she has found a good home now.

CM