Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Morning all!
It's still dry,yeah! but chilly this morning. I don't mind that, can always wear warm stuff.
Well, I'm out and about today checking on my mums and new babbies. September saw a bit of a population explosion round here, carried on from the summer really. I know quite a few peeps born in September too so it mut be a significant month ( 9 months on from Christmas, duh!)

Posh is still grounded and she's not happy with us but better safe than sorry. Just giving her extra treats like a bit of cooked chicken and ham

See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
23-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Morning PP,morning all

Grey and cold here today. How come when you are able to lie in you cant and end up getting up the time you would be if you were working??? arghhhhhh!!
May take the dogs on a long walk up the common if it stays dry,the popping round to see my new godson Warren,he was born on Sat and is sooooo gorgeous,Ive heard of 3 babes born so far in the last 2 weeks aswell PP.Thats about all of plans for today.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-09-2008, 08:49 AM   #3

Morning
Another nice looking day in prospect. I didn't sleep well (more details later today, if I have time. It's cat related) so I heard a long chat on the radio between the presenter and the weather man, who reckoned that it wil remain pretty much dry all this week and next! Whoop de doo
Hello again to all the people who said hello to me on the end of yesterday's daily thread.
Enough for now. I'll mosey round the threads and try to work my way back gradually, like a new girl!
Have a good day, whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-09-2008, 08:59 AM   #4

morning all. dont normally get on the pooter this early but sod it not doing nothing until later. oh other than fight reggie when i have to make the bed LOL hes out so should be safe to go in there.
got to pop into town today pay water bill (grrrr) only place we have lived where we pay 2 lots of water rates. 1 lot of the essex n suffolk for dirty water. and 1 lot to anglian water. talk about greedy. even london it was cheaper.
oh well have a good day all. hope it warms up a bit. as im going on my bike to the town. need the exercise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-09-2008, 09:03 AM   #5

Morning all, overcast here but dry for the time being.
Slept in this morning, now just waiting for Bob to arrive before heading off to walk the dogs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-09-2008, 09:39 AM   #6

Morning! Cold and overcast here. Will be carrying out 2 interviews today + will be covering for most of the staff as they are going to be on a training course. Probably won't leave me much time for nosing around here

Had a long chat last night with Mr Cat (Joe, my US cyberbuddy who's visiting the UK at the moment) and will be taking him sightseeing in Windsor on Thursday Am excited!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #7

Hiya all day off today (as normal its Tuesday) and off to opticians Mom and Dad need new glasses so they need a lift.
Mom's shoulder is worse she raised her arm to get a towel and said she heard her bones grating....Oct and the new shoulder can't get here quick enough....she looks in agony.

Takign Dad to the hospital he has an apointment about her eye they can do an op that will fix it then hopefuly no more trouble.

Anyhow off to Opticians with them then clean out the remaining flower tubs...cast the rubbish round the skip.
Take Sal a nice walk may go to Suttn park not sure yet depends on the weather.
Pick Di my sister up from work she has hurt her back (see they are all falling apart...unfit lot) then take her to the supermarket to get her weekly shop....(she does not have the car now her hubby has changed his job after the redundancy....so I take her for her weekly shop especially with her back now.

Then may jet wash the garden down, as I should have finished the cleaning up pots/tubs by then. Like it to be clean.
May then finish the painting in the kitchen as I would like to get the papering done weekend after next.

See you all in a bit Yola sounds like a nice day enjoy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Morning
Another nice looking day in prospect. I didn't sleep well (more details later today, if I have time. It's cat related) so I heard a long chat on the radio between the presenter and the weather man, who reckoned that it wil remain pretty much dry all this week and next! Whoop de doo
Hello again to all the people who said hello to me on the end of yesterday's daily thread.
Enough for now. I'll mosey round the threads and try to work my way back gradually, like a new girl!
Have a good day, whatever you are doing

Hang about just hada quick rerun through the thread and noticed an invader.........where id you come from......see what happens when I go to sleep people pop up. Nice to see you back but even nicer when you post pics of my favourite girl, and the boys. ...hope all is well H.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #9

LOL Karen!

H inauspciously snuck back on yesterday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #10

Morning (just!) everyone! Yes, grey, overcast and a bit gloomy here today too.

Our Dennis is getting on with the decorating - not sure where I got to telling you about the lounge. Ceiling was replastered last Thursday and has now had 2 coats of white paint. There has been a lot of making good to do (the worst bit) and hopefully the painting of the walls will start today when all the dust has settled. We had some good news - there had suddenly appeared what looked like a crack in the floor under the carpet and, as our neighbour has had trouble with the whole floor plate in her bungalow sinking about 3 inches, we were expecting bad news, a crack in the concrete at least. But turns out it was just the underlay had come adrift! The concrete is fine! Whewwww.

Nice to see you back dinahsmum - I think we did meet before you escaped before, but glad you're back. I've noticed you've posted something about South of France and Loire - so I'm off to enjoy those threads in a moment.

Hope you'll enjoy your meeting with Mr Cat, Yola!

Kazz - your activity level on your day off puts me to shame and makes me feel tired just reading it!

Enjoy your day everyone, whether you're visiting newborn babies or walking your dogs!