Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #1

Memory Foam Toppers

I have decided to order one of these from my catalogue for me, I really can't sleep anymore on my solid mattress. When I looked the ones on offer were only 1.5 inches. Is this deep enough? To those of you who have them, how deep are yours and are they worthwhile?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #2

Re: Memory Foam Toppers

I'd be interested to read any feedback also, as I'm delighted with my memory foam pillow . . .

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #3

Alex, I've had mine a couple of years now and I can honestly say it's one of the best things I've bought ......sheer comfort!

Here's the link to my thread in 2006......

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php...foam+toppe rs

This is where I bought mine from......... it cost me £84.85 then (that's without the pillow)

http://www.cpsoffers.co.uk/

I have since bought 2 memory foam pillows, never use an ordinary pillow anymore.......... and I even pack my own pillow when we go on holiday!

Edited to add that my memory foam mattress is 2" thick .......the thicker they are, the more comfort.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #4

From personal experience I can't recommend them too highly! I've had mine about 3+ years now and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!! I think mine is about 2", and wonderfully comfortable. I also have a memory foam pillow and haven't been plagued with a stiff neck on awakening, as I was for years. I don't recall the price I paid, it was a bit pricy but worth every penny IMO! I'd say go for it!