Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
15-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #1

ronnies making me work overtime

it was quite a day yesterday. woke up to pile of dog sick. (nice) then OH had a bad tummy for most of the day.
then fed the boys, and ronnies such a greedy guts, he eats too quickly then throws it up again. but last night i was calling him a few names. went into the bedroom and what did i find ? a long line of kitty up-chuck cheers ronnie. so theres me having to do a complete bed change. and what did *sir* do after i had finished. GOT UP ON THE CLEAN FRESHLY MADE BED for a nap er dont think so fella.
and today its been my turn been rough. but made it to the loo.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #2

Re: ronnies making me work overtime

Quite a day you had, BM! Of course Ronnie wasn't going to nap in a messy bed; he was just glad you changed it for him....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #3

Sorry you all sound as if you've had something that disagreed - why is it that it's always the woman that has to clean it up?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
16-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry you all sound as if you've had something that disagreed - why is it that it's always the woman that has to clean it up?
its like when ever any of the pets have been ill.its alway YOUR dog/cat. funny that eh???