Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
25-07-2008, 07:25 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Friday

Morning all,
Looks like its going to be another gorgeous day today.

Im up early this morning,I have an interview at 9.30 this morning,I feel sick Im that nervous!!!

All the cats are out and about,Jerry was out all night,he rufused to come in last night when I got Milo and Tink in,he came strolling in for his breakfast at 7 this morning then stroled right back out

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Friday

Good Luck for today's interview Erin
It's raining here today and very sultry, we've heard thunder rumbling, hope it clears up soon.
I'm cooking a chicken and the smell is having an effect on my furkids;Posh is trying to sit on the stove and Bronnie is drooling . Ido feed them, honest!

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #3

Thanks PP,that was maybe the most difficult interview I have ever been too,they had a booklet with about 8 pages full of questions,I think I may have pulled it off though,Ill find out next wednesday if Ive got the job or not,they are interviewing on monday too. Keep your fingers crossed for me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #4

Gosh Erin, that sounds like a heavy job interview .... good thing is you don't have to wait long to hear whether you've got it or not. Fingers crossed.

It's really overcast here today - humid and a bit breezy. Had a few light drops of rain earlier, but it's a bit like being under a blanket - not really too nice. Would like a cloudburst to clean the air.

I'm off out for lunch with a couple of friends (and people I work for). They have bought me a really thoughtful present - a year's "friendship" to a local prestigious art gallery, so I've got exhibitions to attend for a whole year. Isn't that an amazing present?

Hope everyone has a really good day. Enjoy your trip to London, Boys Mum and Happy Birthday to you too!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #5

It's overcast and very humid here after rain earlier........ oh for a nice long sunny spell! There again if we had that everyone would be moaning of water shortages all the time!

Erin
~ glad you got through the interview alright ....8 pages of questions phew!!
Fingers crossed for you that you are accepted..

Angie & Merlin
~ have a really good birthday both!

BM
~ have a good birthday, enjoy your spending spree and day in London!

PP
~ I can almost smell that chicken from here!

Enjoy you day and weekend ahead everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #6

Keep us posted about that job Erin, sounds like the interview was gruelling never mind, its over now and I'm sure you will be successful, fingers toes and eyes crossed
X)

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Keep us posted about that job Erin, sounds like the interview was gruelling never mind, its over now and I'm sure you will be successful, fingers toes and eyes crossed
X)
Thanks PP,I do think it went well,they did make a comment about putting me straight in for my NVQ 3 and skipping NVQ 2 because ofmy experience so it did sound positive,though im trying not think to much into it,I dont want to end up disapointed

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #8

Whew, what an interview, Erin! Fingers and paws crossed here! Another gorgeous day, brilliant blue cloudless skies and the notorious Washington humidity is missing as a cool front came thru yesterday after the t'storms (violent!) which we finally got in the City. Been to the bank, Post Office and market; need to plant my new iris which came yesterday, 11 of them. Have already put in 5 from another company; they should look lovely next year.

PP: if my Sultan the chicken fiend were there, he'd be immobile in front of the oven waiting.....waiting ...waiting
Birthday Girls and Puss...happy birthday again, enjoy!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Orientals
25-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #9

Hi all, sorry havent been on for a while, been a lovely day here but turned very muggy and then became unbearable, had this week off work, cant believe how quick the week has gone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #10

Hiya all lovely day and I have been to work...but off the weekend......) .....

Interviw sounds positive Erin but get it or not its good experience....

Eileen you always sound so busy....you put me to shame.

Have a good evening all.