Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

It's a quiet day here..

Have been pottering in the garden this morning enjoying the sun when it did show its face......... there are heavy, black clouds overhead now and it looks very much like rain. At least the washing had a blowing out there for a few hours.
According to our local paper, it's starting to warm up at last and we should see more seasonal weather from the end of the coming week .......about time too!

My next door neighbours have gone off to Tenerife today for two weeks and they haven't covered their pond ......oh the joys of keeping Cassie away from it when she realises no one is home next door..

Hope you all have a good weekend...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Having a very slow start to the day, just got back from Normandy with the year 8 pupils last night and I have terrible swollen ankles from travelling. I can hardly walk as bending my foot is difficult because of all the swollen tissue. Oh well, it looks as though I'm just going to have to sit around with my feet raised until they regain their normal shape, I think I can cope with that!

The weather was fine, some warm sunny days and a bit of drizzle but not enough to affect any of the activities. The pupils were very well-behaved and confident in using French so a good time was had by all.

I can see there are quite a few pages of posts to catch up on, I skimmed through a few last night and will try to read the others later. Enjoy the rest of the day everyone, I'm off to put my feet up!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #3

Hi, Mags, MrsH! Glad the weather seems to be improving a bit for you, about time; sounds as if it will be good fishing weather for Cassie! Poor koi! Glad the trip went well, MrsH and what a shame that your feet are swollen; hope it eases soon. Do you drink coffee. isn't that a mild diuretic?
Same old here: usual Saturday library run and the liquor store. Tomatoes ripening nicely, will have one fresh off the vine at lunch., aaah!

Have a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #4

From a cloudy drizzly start it's turned out hot and sunny Been to the theatre with Dominik this morning to see Lazytown on stage . . . hmmm, at least he enjoyed it

We had lunch, and then I had my nails done and am just waiting for OH and the boys to come back from buying worktop oil in the DIY place; I've got water and bubbles set out in the garden for them so lots of fun and squealing soon

We have new tenants next door (where the squatters were). So far it's all civilised and quite . . . long may it continue like that!!