Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Thursday

Morning folks!

We're back to the overcast weather again today, at least it's dry and warm though..

Nothing special planned during the day here, just the usual housework..

Have to babysit Katie and Jamie this evening while my daughter and SIL go to the Open evening at Katie's new school for next term.

Moli ~ hope you are feeling a bit better today...

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
17-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Thursday

Morning,
Overcast here but fairly warm, I've got the day off work today for my birthday so I hope it doesn't rain!
OH taking me out for dinner this evening but nothing else planned.
Have a good day everyone. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
17-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #3

Morning all
Im sooo tired,worked last night and havnt gotto bed yet,wont be going till much later either as Im just on my way out to an interview,wish me luck!!!

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #4

Morning! Dull and slightly drizzly here. Not especially warm either I went to the gym last night . . . it was really good to get back as it's been a couple of weeks since I was last there. However I did kind of spoil it by consuming the best part of a bottle of wine after I got home whilst watching the delightful Johnny Depp in The Libertine

More writing today. I've got to a bit which I'm quite stuck on so will sign off and get on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
17-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #5

Afternoon everyone

Pouring with rain this morning, but the girls insisted they HAD to go out. Shortly had 2 soggy moggies yelling at me for daring to let it rain

Had a nice walk around the little town centre here, picked up some books from a few charity shops and bought a new watch. Also bought a brolly for the walk and it promptly stopped raining Ah well

Nothing much planned for the rest of the afternoon, might sit and do some cross-stitch until it's time to pick Tony up from work. We are off out for dinner tonight as it's our 10th Anniversary tomorrow (but he's on call) so we are celebrating tonight instead

Have a great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #6

Afternoon all! Another perfect July day, sunny, 28C with a nice breeze. So of course the weekend forecast is for rain, wouldn't you know? Just the usual here: market run, but lucked into a sale on fresh crabmeat at about half price!! Will give a taste to Ms Picky-I-Don't -Like-Fish to see if she's changed her mind as she did about ham!

PL: Happy Birthday!!!
Erin: good luck with the interview!
Grete: Happy Anniversary!

Have a nice day!

Edited to say that I offered Leia about a tablespoon of the crabmeat this afternoon; she looked at it politely as if to say "Why are you showing me that?", and walked away, tail in air...cats!!!