Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #1

Another holiday tale

Our first day there. We arrived at 7.30 am and had been up all night. Ceilidh and I must confess us too got a second wind.We went down to the pool at 9am. Lazed about as you do. Then all of a sudden I heard MUM MUM HELP HELP. It was Ceilidh starting to drown. I dived into the pool but as I came to the surface a bloke had her in his arms. I then thanked him as she splattered for breath and took her. It was only as I was getting out the pool that I realised my bikini top was round my waist

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-07-2008, 07:29 AM   #2

Re: Another holiday tale

oh good grief!! Thank heavens Ceilidh was ok, and I bet you made that guys holiday

Catsey Veteran

08-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #3

Thankfully she only got a fright. It didn't spoil the holiday for her. Her confidance in the water was lost a little. As for the other incident well...I stil blush at the thought

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
10-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #4

OMG lol how embarassing.
My friend had something similar happen to her when we went away to Majorca for my hen party.
She decided to go and buy us some pop on the beach. She let the 5 euro note fly out of her hand and away up the beach, as she ran after it she somehow fell and her boobs popped out of her costume.
God we fell about laughing. I now make the joke how cheap she is getting out her boobs for only 5 euro's lol

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
10-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #5

What a fright for Ceilidh, glad she is okay. Sorry, Jac, but I cant help laughing at the bikini top incident - you must have made his day!

Catsey Veteran

11-07-2008, 12:21 AM   #6

Know what Kim. I was so hyped up about Ceilidh I couldn't tell you what he looked like. Everytime a guy or couple said hello I was thinking was that him>