Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
15-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #1

Kado escapades today

Kado has been upto alot today. I went to the local shop and was stood outside talking too a neighbour when he said Kado was on the outside of the kitchen window. He was a the other end of it and couldnt back up and OH couldnt open the other window has he was standing next to it. I push the bin under the window incase he jumped of which he did try to do but he thought better of it. He did come after about 5mins but to me it seemed like hours. He then straight away went out and a car missed him by millermeters. I have been so upset all day and i dont want him or the other two to go out at the moment. I couldnt go though it again like we did with Kay. Kado is fine he climbed a tree and has been on top of the bathroom cabinet, at the moment he is asleep on my jacket he has eaten and drunk as well. On top of that all Guinness has been chasing him and bitting his bottom and bully him for the last few days. We have got boxes everywhere and he and the other jumps into them when we try to pack them. We get the keys to the property on Friday and moving in on Saturday. I wont have to keep them in as it is only around the corner and is on there rounds. I also said goodbye to a cat i talk too today as well kado has just got used too him as well, Kalvin the landords cat was taken to there new home today. So you lot for going on.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #2

Re: Kado escapades today

Good Lord, he certainly was giving you a few grey hairs today! Naughty boy to scare his mum so. It must be kitty heaven in your place now with all those boxes around to investigate and "help" pack...

Good luck with the move!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
15-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #3

It certainly is kitty heaven here with all the boxes. Guinness loves them he gets in and scratches his little paws off. The kittens like pulling at the tape and Simon just sleeps in them. Plus the kittens have just learned to jump on to table which is full of boxes. You are right i have a lot more grey hairs than normal and i must have aged 10yrs today alone.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #4

Cats have a way of adding to your grey hair...I think its and evil plan they hatch up. Because they do not go grey.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Cats have a way of adding to your grey hair...I think its and evil plan they hatch up. Because they do not go grey.
I have often wondered about that! Dogs grey, cats don't. If the geneticists could tease out the gene responsible for non-grey and synthesize it into pill or lotion form they would make billions!!