Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

Good morning everyone

Yet another lovely sunny day here again! I have a bit of shopping to do this morning and then a quick tidy round before Katie and Jamie arrive at lunch time. They'll be here until 6.30 so I'm sure we'll have great fun during that time.

I hope the sun is shining on your part of the country ....have a lovely day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
07-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Sunny here too!
Off to do some shopping with my mum this morning-can't wait to get out of the house! Is it sad that I'm excited about a trip round the supermarket?
Hope everyone has a great day! xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #3

Morning all

Looks like its going to be a beautiful day today

I'm doing a car boot with my daughter tomorrow so massive house sort out coming up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #4

Morning everyone!

Lovely day today at the moment. I'm off to a local garden show today, so hope it keeps dry at least!

Have a good day.

(Just have to add - OH said that he wouldn't be using the new vacuum cleaner, but 15 mins after the demonstrator had gone, he was using it!!!! Very pleased with it!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning everyone!

Lovely day today at the moment. I'm off to a local garden show today, so hope it keeps dry at least!

Have a good day.

(Just have to add - OH said that he wouldn't be using the new vacuum cleaner, but 15 mins after the demonstrator had gone, he was using it!!!! Very pleased with it!)
Wow you do have him well trained or did he just use it to see how "bad" it as or "how it was different from the previous one"

Have a good day at the show. Karen

Catsey Veteran

07-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annestaff
Morning all

Looks like its going to be a beautiful day today

I'm doing a car boot with my daughter tomorrow so massive house sort out coming up

Oh well done Anne, I may do a car boot tomorrow got some tuff left from before, then whatever is left I will take to the local charity shop.

Catsey Veteran

07-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
Sunny here too!
Off to do some shopping with my mum this morning-can't wait to get out of the house! Is it sad that I'm excited about a trip round the supermarket?
Hope everyone has a great day! xx
Hey don't knock supermarkets, I have had some of my most interesting conversation have been in supermarkets and bus stops queues ...well queues in general really.

And remember everyday out is an adventure.......have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

07-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Good morning everyone

Yet another lovely sunny day here again! I have a bit of shopping to do this morning and then a quick tidy round before Katie and Jamie arrive at lunch time. They'll be here until 6.30 so I'm sure we'll have great fun during that time.

I hope the sun is shining on your part of the country ....have a lovely day all!

Have a great day Mags, what are you planning, cowboys and indians, kite flying, skipping races, showing them how to play "two ball" up the wall. Cake making, or seed planting

Have a really really good day.

Catsey Veteran

07-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #9

Well this is my bit of the post the day is nice so far a little overcast but nothing major. Already took Sal out may go a bit of a wander about for the rest of the day in the garden - my own.

Have a good day all I may also do a car boot tomorrow so have a bit of a sort out. And may go off a visit one myself in a bit....Ahhh the luxury of having nothing to do.

And the gardeners world tickets arrived this morning that was quick they had to be signed for so I imagine they were already in the post when I heard yesterday.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
07-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #10

Morning all-grey and dismal here and I don`t feel much like cooking .

Is it just blokes who cannot get inspired when `home alone`-I know I have taken a shoulder of lamb out of the freezer and will do something amazing with it for when Jen gets back,but for today-I`ll grab something or other