Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-06-2008, 07:14 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, nice bright day here Makes a change from yesterday's wet and miserable day. Nothing special planned for today, will see how it goes.

Hope you all have a nice sunny day today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-06-2008, 08:35 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Sunny and warm here too, just about to attempt to walk the dog, if I can get her out of bed Nothing planned for today, maybe knitting some more mice!
Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #3

Hello all! Blue sky today - woopeeee! OH is off to play golf - he must be really good to get a sunny day after all the awful weather we've had. Bad weather in Oxfordshire and Berkshire yesterday and last night according to the news. Are you OK Yola????

Merlin is a bit under the weather this morning. He didn't want his breakfast, but has had a saucer of milk (yes, I know - but he's OK with it!) No other symptoms. I am a bit worried about the old boy, but he does sometimes have an "off" day and perks up the next - so I'll keep an eye on him and hope for the best. See what tomorrow brings. I am always a bit more worried because he can't afford to loose more weight and he seems lately to have filled out a bit more round his back end and it would be a shame for him to loose that.

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #4

I'm OK Angie, thank you. We live on a hill It was very wet though . . . didn't stop raining all day!

Today is brighter and warmer. I'm still feeling a bit odd as I was unwell yesterday. Nothing tangible, just bad headache, cold, tingly hands and feet. I think it was a mild vertigo attack as I had a 'dizzy pill' this morning and feel better

Things are a little quieter at the moment, I have a couple of project bubbling but thankfully have completed (and invoiced ) some of the more demanding ones. Now the quest for new business begins!!!

Will be popping into the village for cat food and litter at lunchtime and that's about it for today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #5

Afternoon all! Glad to hear no-one suffered too much in the nasty weather yesterday. We were ok here too, and today is lovely... blue skies and warm. Had to have the Golf serviced this morning which took up some time then home for washing (again!) Posh is really whining coz she wants out; trouble is, she is not allowed outside without supervision. Am I being too protective? I know she will wander into next doors garden and will probably venture no further but I don't trust her. Although we got her as a stray i feel she's not 'streetwise'; and will she come back to us? I'm in a dilemma.
Hope Merlin picks up soon Angie; you'll have to put him on Complan
Yola, business doing well, great! glad to hear it, jut take care of health too.
PL, nice day for doggie walking; hope the pain goes away soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
04-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Havent done much of anything today execpt pack boxes and take a load of stuff to the tip. Just seen one of my daughters new school. Off to pick up them and i think i will sit down tonight and watch tv or come on catsey.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #7

Afternoon, all!. Partial sun and mild, 25 degrees; rain forecast again this afternoon. The roofer didn't come yesterday , but fortunately neither did the rain! So, awaiting him again today to fix the porch roof.....nothing special going on, just the usual market run and checking out the vegetable plot.

Angie: hope Merlin's appetite picks up later today.
PP: you're not being overprotective, you're being wise!

Have a nice day....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
04-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #8

Lovely sunny day here today. Hope Merlin is feeling better Angie. Denis likes slim fast (all flavours) I don't put them out for him just a dribble on the odd occasion