Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 4 DSH 1 Long haired
01-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #1

Hi

Hello fellow cat lovers, We are owned by 5 cats 4 are related and the baby of them was a rescue cat (hubby is very much owned by her)

The other four are Nino and sister Cocoa, their half brother Pingu and 1 of Cocoa's only litter, Mindy.

Nino has owned us from kitten and his 2 siblings own a friend of ours that has now moved to the U.S.

Although our flat as you can imagine can be a little crowded, I wouldn't have it any other way. They can be my bed buddies if I an unwell (I am a renal patient) the boys (Nino & Pingu) will lie either side of my head and just purr down my ear, a cat's Purr, the best music around.

I hope to make some new cat freinds on this site.

Alicat

P.S. My screen name is actually my nickname given to me many years ago by a school friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #2

Re: Hi

Hello and welcome to Catsey, I hope you enjoy it here and i look forward to hearing all about your kitties and seeing their photos. Sorry to read that you are unwell but very pleased the kitties are looking after you xxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #3

Hi Alicat, a warm welcome to Catsey, I hope you enjoy it here with us..

Looking forward to chatting and seeing pics of your furbabes..

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic short hair
01-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #4

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have a real housefull, look forward to hearing more about all your cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #5

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-06-2008, 09:01 PM   #6

Hi, warm welcome to Catsey........

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #7

Hi and welcome to Catsey

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #8

Glad you joined, Alicat, hope you enjoy it here! That sounds like a lovely pride of cats; looking forward to pics! I agree: a cat purring next to you as you go to sleep is so relaxing......

Cats owned: 4 DSH 1 Long haired
02-06-2008, 11:07 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Hello and welcome to Catsey, I hope you enjoy it here and i look forward to hearing all about your kitties and seeing their photos. Sorry to read that you are unwell but very pleased the kitties are looking after you xxx

Hi , Thank you to all who have posted, for your welcome. I did have some pictures of my cats but I forgot to back them up and were sadly wiped when my computer crash a couple of months ago.

I hope to take some more soon.

I could have done with a camera with me earlier as Pingu was having a mad half hour sitting on the seat I'm on at the moment, chasing his tail and because this chair is a swivel seat, that was spinning around as well.

Poor Pingu made himself quite dizzy & lay down on the kitchen floor. He looked rather spaced out for a while, he is normally the sensible one out of the group. (unless he's bouncing off the window pane trying to catch birds which he has done in the past) Mad moggie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
02-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #10

Welcome to Catsey. I cant wait to see some pics of your feline family sounds just like mine.

Jane, Kado, Guinness, Simon, and baby Chester and Troy