Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-05-2008, 09:00 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning all.
Been up since 7 am Never before heard of on a sunday, I can tell you
Went to bed very early last night with what felt like a migrane, still felt a bit headachey this morning but it seems to be shifting now.
Bed sheets are washed and hung out, cats are out playing and I have made some liver cake
Off to get showered and dressed now, the sun is shinning and I am off out to see Grahams mum later today. May also wash the van.
Have a good day every one xxx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic short hair
25-05-2008, 09:07 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning! Sounds lovely where you are, it's raining here and has been all night and I thinks it's set to stay all day today and tomorrow!! It's good when you do get up early as you get on with the jobs that need doing and you feel you've really accomplished a lot!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #3

Morning!
Lucky you having sunshine Elaine, it's raining cats and dogs here! Hope your headache clears soon.

My daughter and her family are off to EuroDisney today, unfortunately the weather doesn't look too good there either. I'm sure they'll still enjoy themselves though.

Usual house chores to do today and I'll be trying out a new recipe later for a Cherry and Almond Tart ......... only I'll be using raspberries instead of cherries!

Enjoy you day everyone!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 tabby's
25-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #4

Morning. It is raining here to but I have lots of stuff to do in the house today. Got all the footings for my retaining wall done in the garden yesterday when the weather was good.

Hope to have time to cook a cake maybe coffee and walnut.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #5

Not a good day here weatherwise. Such a shame as we are off to the Greyhound Gap show soon at Walsall, W Midlands. Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
25-05-2008, 11:22 AM   #6

Pouring rain here too! OH has had to go to work today so got a pretty boring day ahead as still not really able to get up and move around too much-frustrating as there's lots of housework to be done!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-05-2008, 11:27 AM   #7

Good, it's raining! I can stay on Catsey !
Was going to be gardening later but OH has just fallen sleep on the sofa, coffee cup empty and Posh snoozing on his lap. Peace, be still !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #8

Glad you're feeling a bit better Elaine - hope you feel even better as the day goes on. What's liver cake, or shouldn't I ask?

Wind howled last night and we had plenty of rain. Wind has brought down a branch of the lilac (the one I posted a picture of a while ago), so must go and saw off that branch - shame, there's still a lot of flower on it but I can't bring them indoors - that's one superstition I find hard to shake off.

The forecast said persistent rain all day today, but the sun is out the moment and it is looking quite nice outside!

PL - do take it easy - I know it's not easy when you see things everywhere that need doing. Shame your OH has had to go to work. Got a good book or DVD that you can happily read/watch?

Take care whatever you're doing today all you domestic goddesses (ALL those cakes!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #9

Afternoon ladies, its lovely and sunny here, although windy, I have been up since 6 too, had an early airport run!Done all the house work, prepared the dinner, now trying to get up the energy to wash my car!! then walk the hounds, found a lovely forest to walk them, very peaceful and quite, with just deer and rabbits....
Have a good afternoon all.............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #10

Lovely here: blue cloudless skies and 20 degrees already; sorry so many of you have rain....
Did the usual market run....fresh peaches in!! ...and ripe, not hard-as-boards ones that have to sit in the window a while to ripen! Will be having one at lunch!

Elaine: glad the headache's eased up; and I too wonder what liver cake is?
Angie: what's the superstition about lilac in the house? Don't know that one; have always cut some for indoors....
Mags: almond and raspberry tart sounds delicious, what time is tea? Pinklizzie: relax, the housework will still be there.. To quote the song, "Manana is good enough for me..." (I am a relaxed housekeeper...)

Hope all have a lovely day..