Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
23-05-2008, 03:59 PM   #1

Please meet Anakin

Poor little mite, i'll tell you his story later on when I have calmed down, basically he was in a pet shop in squaller. I'll report them tomorrow when I have calmed down. I know I shouldn't have got him really but I have. His poor brother and sister are still there though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
23-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #2

Re: Please meet Anakin

Awwwwwww bless hes a tiny darling.

Cannot wait to hear the story, his poor brother and sister left behind only wish I was closer.

Please give him gentle cuddles from me.

Love Julie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #3

what a gorgeous little poppet. Intrigued to know what his story is now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #4

Oh he is a lovely kit! Thank God you rescued him, bless you! But my heart aches for the other two...

Love the name!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #5

Yes he certainly is the luckiest of the litter - perhaps another cat lover will take pity on the other two. He is gorgeous and I really hope that once you've sorted him out that he will live long and prosper. (Just keeping the sci-fi theme going!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #6

That poor little poppet, just the look in his eyes tugs at the heart strings..

I hope some other kind hearted person will take pity on the other two...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
23-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #7

He is simply adorable. I love him. Where did you get the name from? It's great

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #8

Poor baby, at least he has a good home and someone to love him, hopfully the other two will be as lucky...
He is a real cutie...

Catsey Veteran

23-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #9

Thanks everyone, I just feel really bad for the other 2 at the moment and where they might end up, I really don't know what to do, the fact anyone could go in and buy one and not think about the lifetime commitment involved, they didn't ask me much at all, i'm really worried for them, I feel awful, have been quite upset this afternoon worrying about the other two.

On another point he's not been to the loo yet, he has a solid pot belly which i'm becoming concerned about, just waiting anxiously for him to have a poo. If I find he is riddled with worms or anything else wrong with him there will be a bit of a rucus in the pet shop let me tell you!

Still very angry. I have actually set him up in a spare dog crate I had as he was quite frightened by having a full room to explore and he has settled right down in there. Same when I got Vitaani though, she'd only known life in a cage and it didn't take her long to settle outside the crate.

He is being kept apart from the others for now 'til he's been wormed and vet checked, have checked for fleas and he looks clean. I did let the others (and the dogs) have a wee sniff of him and they weren't overly impressed! The dogs are very excited and not quite sure if to be frightened of him (the cats are boss in this house!) or take advantage while he is still wee.

I just hope he is healthy, his eyes and ears look clean but his size and pot belly are a concern at the moment. Any tips on anything I might have in the house which I can give him to help him go to the toilet? Not sure if there are any quick fix household remedies.

Catsey Veteran

23-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
He is simply adorable. I love him. Where did you get the name from? It's great
Hi, it's from Star Wars, lol! Anakin Skywalker later turned to Darth Vader. He was Anakin when he was a Jedi (a good guy) before he turned to the dark side. Have I just blagged your head there?