Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-05-2008, 08:27 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Mornign all,
Well it looks like its going to be another nice day here,it was quite cloudy and hour ago but tis starting to clear now.
Jerry eventually came in last night,I tried again before I went to bed,he just strolled in wandering what all the fuss was about
Not much planned here for today.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning Erin, did you have any nightmares last night then?
Its been raining here but I am hoping it will brighten up later. I hope it does, so I can go out again today putting up more flyers.
Thats all I really had planned so am at a bit of a loss for the moment
Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #3

no Elaine,thankfully no nightmares!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-05-2008, 09:10 AM   #4

Morning all.

Off to a car boot sale this morning and then relaxing this afternoon in the garden 19 degress at the moment and rising

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-05-2008, 09:19 AM   #5

It's overcast, but sticky and humid at the moment. I've got a day of nails and hair (cut and colour) which is lovely and OH has taken the boys off down to see his Mum on Hayling Island.

Cats have been aired, brushed and had their faces washed. Myshka's sitting here by my hand batting my fingers as I type. He's getting far more mellow, will lie on his back whilst I brush him now

The gym went well yesterday - had a great assessment - my lung capacity is superb; the average being 81% mine is about 93% (and I have asthma)!! I think it's the 4 floors of stairs I climb a 100 times a day here that does it! The only prob - which I knew about anyway, was the body fat content. However the trainer thinks that is relatively easy to address (diet + exercise + a bit of application on my part)!

OK, see you all later - hope to be back on this evening for the quiz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #6

Morning Emma, Yola, everyone, lovely sunny day here Got to get some tidying and washing done today. Might have a BBQ later if the weather holds

Have a great weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
10-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #7

Morning everyone

It's hazy here today but will brighten up later.
More painting on the menu for me today and then who knows what the day will bring

Have a good 'un

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #8

Glad the gym visit went well Yola, my BF isn't great I am on the higher end of healthy. I would prefer to be in the middle or towards the lower end of healthy. So I am on a lowish fat diet (changed from full fat milk to skimmed etc)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-05-2008, 12:12 PM   #9

Hello everyone. It's overcast and sticky here today but there is a bit of a breeze so it might clear. The pollution forecast here for yesterday and today was "moderate" according to the BBC weather centre, so that's why my breathing isn't too good at the moment. Better today than yesterday though.

I'm off to have a late shower now and then some laundry and see how the rest of the day goes.

I am confused by the subject of dieting - where we going to have a "support thread" about it? Yola did you suggest doing something?

Look forward to the quiz tonight - be gentle with us Eileen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #10

Hi, all! Still miserable weather: drizzle continues and only 11 degrees with a raw wind. The heat has kicked on; Leia hasn't once asked for the porch to be open; smart girl! Would rather have stayed in but had to go to the library as three of my holds were waiting, and the liquor store for vermouth; you know me and my martinis! It looks now as if our Mothers Day tomorrow will be a wet one; a pity for those who're planing a barbecue.

Am still tweaking questions for the quiz tonight; hope they meet with everyone's approval... see you then!