Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
09-05-2008, 07:05 AM   #1

Daily - Friday

Hello. I haven't started a daily thread for months. I'm off to work now, I've got the cat trap ready and a tin of tuna. Have got an induction day at work today, introducing new volunteers to the world of Guide Dogs. Then I'm on overnight duty. There is a man coming from 9pm - 11pm to check out some newts in the pond. great, so I will have to wait til he's sorted before I can get to bed!
Nothing else happening. The kittens here are growing nicely. (I took new photos yesterday, so will try to post over the weekend)

Have a nice day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-05-2008, 07:09 AM   #2

Re: Daily - Friday

Morning all, another lovely sunny day here Not much planned for today, might do some more tidying in the garden!

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
09-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #3

Morning Smudgley,morning all

Raining here this morning and very muggy,think we may be in for storms.
Dads gone away to Prague for 5 nights so I have the house back for a while.
Not much planned for today.
Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #4

At home with the wild child today. He's up the stairs and terrorising the cats as I speak . . . am scheduled to be meeting with a local friend either for a walk around the park or for a coffee; she's shortly off to Norfolk for good. She's not been at all well so I hope moving away from the area and all her friends is a good move . . . still, she'll have her OH and her puppy with her

The clock man will be here today. I got the dates wrong thinking it was last Friday (or he got it wrong - it was last Friday in MY diary ) but I should have the slow tick-tock of my longcase clock back which'll be nice.

It's warm, but dull and it's been raining. Need to pop into Boots for some nappy bags and suncream at some point today also.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-05-2008, 09:50 AM   #5

Morning all. Another lovely day here today. Just doing yet another load of washing, had a bit of a clear out yesterday. Am also waiting for Emma come drop by with some flyers for me, then I am off out for the day to pin them up all over Aberdeen. Also got to call the local press about placing an advert, as well as one of the free papers. About to order some business cards, so that i can put them in the vets etc.
Cats currently out enjoying the sun for a bit, until I am ready to leave.
Have a fab day every one xxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #6

Dull, overcast but still warm here..... should be more comfortable for pottering in the garden.

Cassie is currently asleep on the bird tale again at least she's in the shade there when the sun is blazing.

Looks like the forecast is good for the weekend, enjoy it folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #7

Hello everyone. It was a bit dull at first this morning but the sun has burnt off the misty murk and it's as still as anything here today - not a breath of wind. Going to get hotter still this weekend according to a weather forecast OH heard.

Has anyone heard about this volcano erupting in Chile?

Merlin did an enormous poo yesterday evening, I had mentioned "lactulose" earlier in the day - that's twice just the mention of the word has worked a treat!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #8

Well . . . that's good news about the poo is it not???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #9

Oh it is, Yola, it is!!!!!

(If you'd experienced Merlin being ever so poorly last time - you'd know that just by going normally he has probably put off the time for another attack.)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #10

Hello all! It's starting to break through here now, was rainy early on and now the clouds are lifting. After today tho I will be sunning myself in Gran Canaria so now Catsey chat for a while but much needed R&R.
Yola, I'm having gleeful visions of the 'Tazzy devil' and the cats... hahaha!
Angie, powerful stuff, lactulose; even the thought of it makes my belly cramp poor Merlin.
Erin, take care, hope you can rest easy soon.
To you all, thanks for cheerful morning comments, its a real pick me up in the morning ( or afternoon ) to hear from you all! Thinking of you whilst I sunbathe