Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #1

Daily Thread- Wednesday

Another lovely sunny day
No nice things planned for today, only a shift in work, running around getting things done for our week away next week, then an on-call tonight.

Don't get to go to the gym but enough mental and physical exercise for one day

Must get down to see my sis in law later, she's had another birthday, but like she says, she'll never be as old as me!

Have a great day everyone

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-05-2008, 08:22 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread- Wednesday

Morning all

Looks like a beautiful day again today here. Nothing exciting planned might even jet wash the patio and cut the grass (Kazz's fault )

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #3

Morning PP, morning Anne, morning all!

It really is beautiful here in the SW and hot already. Taking a trip to the GC later to get some more compost.

Hope everyone has a good, sunny day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
07-05-2008, 09:40 AM   #4

Morning everone

it's a fantastic sunny hot day here today. I'm off to work, home early tonight and get some more painting done then might go for a swim. (and try and getsome more wormer into Denis)

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #5

Morning all! Lovely sunny day here Not much planned, may spend a little time tidying up the garden.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-05-2008, 09:50 AM   #6

It's hot and sunny here already. Am missing UK DM and her allotment chronicles . . .

A few bits and pieces to get through today, including writing up a new press release with Smudgely's heartwarming story!

My foot is still hurting; I'm SO cross with myself about that Still, on Friday I'll be having an assessment and will have a proper programme developed for my in the gym.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #7

Morning all. Glorious day here in Telford also. OH going to cut the grass when the morning dew is dried up, and I'll get some weeding done. My garden will look so much nicer lol.

Nothing planned for today, except to enjoy the sunshine as much as possible. Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #8

OH is off playing golf today - he has gone armed with sunblock and sun hat (but forgot to take his water container - MEN!)

MIL is sitting outside under the walnut tree which is only just beginning to sprout - with all the rain we've had this year, I am hoping that the nuts will be worth having IF we are able to beat the s******* to them! (sorry Eileen)

I have posted a few more pictures here this morning and have got loads of washing done and more to do and then hope to get out to do a spot of weeding. Also got a couple of ferns in pots, one of which I had thought was dead, and I need to replant them somewhere where they'll be more comfortable. I love ferns

So sorry to hear about your ankle Yola - I recommend witch hazel and/or a cold compress. What an unfortunate start to your good intentions - that sort of accident would make me think that I should really do something else, but you, I am sure, are made of sterner stuff!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tabby but in grey and white
07-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #9

really sunny here in preston as well noot any plans either.. except to go to antinatal this afternoon and other than that just tidying around my house hope that everyone is ok and has a nice day whatever they nd up doing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #10

Glorious day here also, already 24 degrees and nothing but sun and cloudless skies! Did the marketing and weeding (hard to keep ahead of the pesky things) and just plan to enjoy the lovely Spring day outside...going to rain tomorrow! I too miss DM and her garden tales .....

Hope to see you at the quiz at 8 tonight~!

Have a lovely day ......