Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
16-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #1

Max ideas

Last November Max the neighbours cat had 2 kittens. He rehome one kitten and kept the other. He has another cat callled marmaduke as well. In the last couple of weeks he fitted a magnetic cat flap and put collars on Maraduke and Pie but not Max so she can only get back in when she follows her kitten. The house where she started off paid for her spaying and took her as well as the owner at the wasnt interested. I realy feel sorry for this poor mite she has been fed as she followed me in to where i am cat sitting. The so called owner isnt even bothered about ringing anybody up to come and collect her. I am sorry that i am rambling if i could take her in i would but at the moment i am so b****y annoyed with him and my blood is boiling.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #2

Re: Max ideas

This sounds a deliberate act on your neighbour's part to exclude Max from his house; his reasons are presumably because she belongs to another person, who at the very least has paid for her to be spayed but has no further interest in her, if I understand your post correctly!

It is a tangled web with poor Max left without somewhere warm and safe to live. I am afraid I have no suggestions or ideas of what to do apart from trying to get her owner (the one who paid to have her done) sign over ownership to the RSPCA or to you if you are willing to have her.

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #3

The person who paid for her too be spayed is willing too keep her but she wont stay she wants to stay with her kitten he also said if i can get the person where she is living at the moment too take her too the cpl or somewhere. Nobody actualy owns her she isnt chipped. I am willing too take her in and the OH said i could i have tried to catch her but i cant. I am going to try again later. I am planning to move in the next couple of months so i wont be too bad then. I think its going to snow tonight so i cant bear the thought of her outside in the snow wet and cold.

let you all know what goes on later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #4

Poor baby, I hope you manage to get ahold of her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #5

My Smudge came to me on an extremely cold night. I couldn't put her out after that and she stayed with me for many years (and gave me 3 kittens!).

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #6

The owner of the home where she had the kittens in doesnt want her i asked him straight out and has given me permisson to take her. Im still trying too. I dont think it will be possible here but i have e-mailed the local CPL i only hope they get back too me soon but overwise i will make sure it gets some food too eat. Do you think it will be alright outside as it is raining.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-04-2008, 11:05 PM   #7

Poor baby, I hope you manage to get her Jane xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
16-04-2008, 11:10 PM   #8

Poor Max. How could he keep her baby and not her. I do hope you manage to get her to come inside your house then she can have the home she deserves. Let us know what happens.

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2008, 11:10 PM   #9

She has being in and had something to eat. Kay fluffed up and argued with her. Simon looked and hid under the chair. Guinness just looked at her. She growled at them all but she is outside with Kado at the moment. I dont think it would be wise for her to stay here tonight but if CPL dont contact me tommorow i will try somewhere else. She realy is a beauty i realy feel sorry for her but i have to think of my cats first.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
16-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #10

How can someone who owns cats turn away another like that so blatantly? no wonder you are mad. I hope you catch her and if you do keep her in until you move as she will only go back to find the kitten and you will have to keep recapturing her