Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2008, 08:42 AM   #1

daily thread - Thursday

Morning! The weather has changed as predicted and it feels really mild just now, without the frost layer.
Thursday = market day, so I will head to town and get some fish. Fish pie tonight I think, with a mashed potato top topped with cheese. Celebration for my OH's return - it seems a long time since Monday morning.
No news otherwise - all is well.
Have a good day, everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
21-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #2

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Morning DM,morning all
Nice and mild here too which is a good job,our boiler is broken and we have no heating,it wa like afreezer in here all day yesterday.
Im feeling pretty lousy today,have got really pain pains in my tummy that have been getting worse throughout the night,the Night Charge at work offered to get me some pain killers out of the drugs trolley but can you believe we didnt have any,what kind of hospital doesnt have pain killers
Will be off to bed with a hotwater bottle just as soon as ive walked the doggies.
Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
21-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #3

morning all. i had a nasty cramp attack yesterday evening, made me want to cry leg still achey this morning, so ill be going for a walk when ive done my chores.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #4

Morning all, much milder here this morning but rather windy. Not a lot planned for today but the usual.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #5

Just back from Dominik and my dentist visit. He has all 20 teeth as should be and I now have a small filling!

Having a snack before doing some Dominik-focused stuff (he want to vacuum the inside of my car; who am I to argue ), and then the piano tuner will be here at 12.30

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #6

Morning! It's cloudy here but definitely a lot milder so I may go out later and tidy the garden a bit.

Feeling a bit washed out today as I didn't get to sleep until gone 5.00am and got up 8ish ... Hopefully it will mean I'll sleep well tonight..

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #7

Afternoon all
Sorry I dont manage on very often these days!! I do miss you all though.
I have just been over to the house to see the cats and one of his son's was there! Own key and everything. I swear if anything happens to my cats I'll swing for him!!!!
At the moment I'm trying to keep up beat for Ceilidh which is quite hard at times. But she's a lot happier so that speaks for it's self.
Got to do a trolly dash this afternoon and some house work. Other than that not much going on.
Take care all and have a good day. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #8

Hi Jac - good to see you. Hope everything goes OK for you.

Lovely day now - washing blowing on the line in the warm sun. Gardening time! Sorry for not buzzing, Smudgley

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #9

Thanks DM. I'm getting there. The best bit though although sad is I dont miss him and I'm a lot happier.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #10

Hi everyone - sad to note that Erin and Boys Mum are not feeling too good and that Mags didn't sleep well last night. Hope you three will feel a bit more chipper later!

Warmed up here today too, but cloudy, I really think I'd rather have the sunshine.

Not much planned for today, fiddling about mostly! Have a good day all.