Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Sunday

Morning all, up early this morning due to the kitten alarm clock we have here right now Dry day here presently. Off up to the horses a little later on then not much else planned.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
20-01-2008, 09:27 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Sunday

morning all. i was having a lovely sleep till ronnie woke me up.hes got such a loud yowling cry, let him out and he promptly started shouting at the big cat up the road, so 1 jug of water later he shut up LOL ok he will be all grumbly with me now, but hes quiet.
OH is out with the dog. we have got some visitors later on this morning. so should really get my act into gear and do stuff, but first another coffee
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #3

Morning all

I was firstly woken with a pain in my rear then caspurr decided he wanted his breakfast. He was yowling and jumping up at the door handle No rest for the wicked.

Sitting here in PJ's trying to work out how to divide my weight. I must get a ring today. Ceilidh didn't bring one back (I think it was down to him).

My uncle got home from hospital on Friday evening. He said he feels great.

Not much going on here today. Will pop back and forth.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #4

Raining and warm here. Just household stuff going on. Yesterday was up in London most of the day sorting my Aunt's house and signing the contract with the estate agent to get her house sold for her. Not nice having to clear out a house you remember from early childhood

Balie's vet visit yesterday was OK, he has a very bad tooth, but before committing to an op., the vet will be doing a full set of bloods on Friday to check for kidney functions etc. I nearly cancelled the appointment as he'd been frisky as a kitten for a few days now with no vomitting!

Floor washing and mounds of ironing awaits me which I need to get cracking on whilst Sebi's kipping.

Oh, and the insurance co and wriggling about the pay out . . . they've picked on the WRONG people . . . look out for me on Watchdog or in the Sun . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #5

allo..it's a little before five am now...i woke up at three i felt sick earlier so i went to lay down for a minute and now i'm wide awake..my OH just went to bed...will just be puttering for a bit, i guess...
snowed last night..don't think it stuck though..figures i stock up on kitty food preparing for a horrid winter and barely nothing yet..makes me nervous it's going to hit hard later..
will make the weekly trip to the pet store this morning, if OH gets up..LOL. maybe i can coax him into buying some toys for the babies..hehehehe...not that they need anymore
i just love browsing the store..maybe i can get him to take me to the other store down the street to browse at the ferrets and admire..i swear, pet shops cheer me up..i'd take it any day over a fancy dinner
hope you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #6

Afternoon all

Did a bit of tidying up in the garden, just had lunch and next is going to be a bit of work, then dinner etc. OH is decorating our bedroom, he is just glossing the skirting board and the carpet will be fitted in a couple of weeks, cannot wait as the rest of the house looks like a bomb site!!

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
20-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #7

Wet and miserable here. been to manchester Champ dog show at Bingley Hall this morning, came back after a couple hours, thought Id walk the dogs, it was dry and bright there is still tipping down here and its only 20 minutes in the car!

have a good day all.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #8

Taking a short break from the ironing at the moment. Nothing much happening here at all apart from normal domestic chores and sorting out some stuff, clothing, blankets, toiletries for a Homeless charity.

Is anyone else's cat(s) putting on weight at the moment or is it just mine? I suspect it's because they spend all day sleeping or watching the rain from the sitting-room window-sill instead of exploring the garden.

Enjoy the rest of today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #9

Afternoon all., it is sunny but bitterly cold today: -9 and wind chill of -19 !!!! Supposed to warm up a tad tomorrow; I hope so as I thought I'd freeze waiting for the bus home. Roll on Spring.....

No sign or word of Onyx .....

Enjoy the day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
20-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #10

Come on home right now Onyx, you have your mummy (and all your catsey aunties and uncles) worried sick Big come home vibes coming your way still XXXXX