Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-01-2008, 08:12 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, dry day here at the moment. Off up to the horses after the children have gone to School. Got to pop to the bank and and do a trolley dash at the supermarket. Not much else planned but kitten cuddling

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
18-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Morning all, dry day here at the moment. Off up to the horses after the children have gone to School. Got to pop to the bank and and do a trolley dash at the supermarket. Not much else planned but kitten cuddling

Hope everyone has a great day
I am so jealous Fran.

Morning all

Wet and dark here today. But it's Friday so who cares???

I'm off to work now. Got another windows person coming this afternoon for a quote, fingers crossed it's cheaper than the last one....

Have a nice day all

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
18-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #3

Morning all Spain checking in

I vote for Cat Cuddling Day too

Had bad gales in the night and some of my potted plants have blown over and theres lots of leaves and stuff whizzing about so lots of clearing up to do in the garden.

Have a good day Catsey Peeps !

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-01-2008, 09:53 AM   #4

Morning Fran, morning BC, morning all!

Dark, gloomy and wet day today, need to do a trolley dash sometime so hopefully it will stop raining soon.

OH has appointment to see the doc this morning as he has been getting the ocassional dizzy spell.

Cassie has got her appetite back and is now back to normal, it's nice to see her shooting in and out of her tunnel again..

Hope everyone has a good day .....stay dry..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #5

morning all. pouring down with rain here,
got phone duty this morning, waiting for a call from the hospital see if MIL is coming home. OH will take her home.
reggie went out for 5 mins,ronnies still out daft cat.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #6

It's wet Again
Hope it clears up soon as I'm having a new back door (Complete with integral cat-flap!) fitted this afternoon and I can do without the weather coming into the house during the time we are door-less. It will be interesting to see how long it takes the boys to get the hang. I would think Bentley 10 minutes, Chester (the dumb, pretty one) about 10 months. OH fitted one to allow them access to the garage over the xmas break. Bentley is fine coming out but still wails to be let in, Chester can't see the point. You just sit and look helpless and your mum gets up and opens the door He is such a girl - and I am a fool for encouraging him.
Have a good day all - it is Friday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #7

Wet and windy here this morning. Just back from a house viewing. Totally different to yesterday but almost as interesting, a lovely 1924 'arts and crafts' substantial detatched with stunning original metal windows and internal doors complete with bakelite handles! I would want to buy it simply to stop the inevitable ripping out of said windows and replacement with ghastly upvc Lovely big garden too . . . .AND just round the corner from Dominik's school

Am about to give our existing agent notice today and will be apointing a new one to get motoring once the 2 week notice period has expired!

Have made an appointment to take Balie to the vet tomorrow - I'm not happy with his lethargy and vomitting . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #8

Hi from thawing, melting Washington! It's just above freezing and most of the snow has gone since it rained later in the night. Streets and most sidewalks clear so was able to get out to market, as buses are running.

I am getting very worried because Onyx still has not come.... ....I can understand skipping yesterday as the snow was coming down very heavily but it's not like her...
I'm wondering if someone has taken her in? She was so dreadfully wary of people at first, but she's come to trust me; maybe she let someone else pick her up ...??? If she's not here by tea time will go into full panic mode: signs, call the vets, ask neighbors, etc. etc. Please send "Come home Onyx" vibes.......

Yola: didn't know Balie wasn't feeling well; fingers crossed for him......
Mags: delighted that Cassie is back to normal!

Enjoy the day! It is Friday !!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #9

Oh Eileen, fingers crossed she is home for tea x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #10

DM - Hope Onyx turns up soon!
Yola - You seem to be finding some lovely houses to view, I like the sound of the Arts and Crafts one, they have such interesting features and are so spacious too.

Just back in from work, really ready for the weekend. I had a lovely last lesson of the week with my Year 8s, they've been grappling with a fairly complicated bit of grammar and bless them, they'd remembered all my little hints and produced some really good and very accurate work. It made me feel so proud of them and the student teacher who was observing the lesson was bowled over by their ability. This is the sort of group that I'm really going to miss when I retire!