Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #1

Saturday thread

Morning all, been here a while and only just noticed no one has started a daily thread.
Not much planned today, Its cold but the sun is shinning or was.
Gonna head into town, Graham is the big 40 tomorrow, have no idea what to get him.
Have a good one every body. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-01-2008, 12:26 PM   #2

Re: Saturday thread

Union St on a cold saturday morning! Have fun Elaine lol!

Morning all. Cold, a bit breezy but blue skies here. Kids at saturday club, and enjoying the silence for a couple of hours. Made Dr Who Dalek biscuits with the girls yesterday and today we are making banana bread. Haven't made that in soooo long, so should be fun. Hope all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
05-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #3

Afternoon all

An unusual Saturday not working. Sean still in bed. I have taken both bunnies to the vets with Emma this morning for their jabs. Both doing well. Except one persistant mucky bottom

Not sure what the rest of the day brings...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
05-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #4

afternoon all
Sunny but freezing cold here today.Have just got back from town,i hate town on saturdays,i would usually give it a miss but I went down with a friend.nothing much planned for the rest of this afternoon,just going to chill out and watch a bit of TV I think.
Hope you all have a great day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #5

Afternoon all!

Went for a stroll along the seafront at Weston this morning to blow the cobwebs away from Christmas and get some fresh air ............ brrrrrr it was soooo cold there! I craftily dragged OH to the shops saying it would be much warmer there...and for once he agreed

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #6

Afternoon from sunny and slightly warmer Washington! It's up to 5 degrees now, much better than the -4 earlier in the week. Skipped my usual library run as the books I ordered from B & N with my gift card came....
Nothing planned but reading the papers and the good Saturday crossword,,,and Catsey of course..

Stay warm, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-01-2008, 08:19 PM   #7

Nothing much happening today! Had my nails done, back to the opaque-ish french manicure from the previous chocolate brown. Feel much better with pale nails. Sebi had a mega-sleep in the afternoon meaning he's still running around upstairs in the sitting room (I can hear his little feet thundering back and forth), which in turn means that I don't have as much of my evening to myself as I would like! Hey ho!

Cooking a warm salad for dinner; roast sweet potatoes, green beans, avocado and tomatoes with fish cakes perched on top.