Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #1

Gained a stalker in Asda

Well just popped to Asda, and by the time I got to the till I was ducking and diving I had a stalker well not one 6..... ...I will explain.
I went to Asda the big one at Minworth and popped to the cash machine. The one I went to had no receipt facility so I crossed to the another.
There were a few people at the cash points. There in the cashpoint cash thingy...was £20 For a minute I though I had found one of those machines that threw money at you then I realised it belonged to the chap who had just left. I got my money out and then in the foyer there he was with his wife and 4 children eldest about 9 youngest about 3...and two in between. I said "Have you just used the Lloyds TSB cashpoint outside" he said "Yes I said then this is yours and gave him the £20..... he launced into "Thank you's" hand shaking etc....his wife almost in tears....saying "Thank you" Seems he said he though he had taken £50 out but it was their last £50....till next Friday when he gets paid.... ....and he had just said to his wife "We must only have £30 in the account as thats all I've got here; we'll have to cut back"

Well they then proceded to stalk me round Asda well it felt like it eveywhere I went they were there waving... ....I took to hiding behing my Doctor Who scarf....

I feel kinda good though and it is Christmas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-12-2007, 09:25 PM   #2

Re: Gained a stalker in Asda

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, HUGE hugs for you Karen! Not manu people would do that, so a very big well done to you for your good deed. You're a good soul!

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:29 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, HUGE hugs for you Karen! Not manu people would do that, so a very big well done to you for your good deed. You're a good soul!

Dear Lord you sound like them.......I had to exit Asda quickly...even with the size it is they seemed to find me.... ...most embarrassng

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-12-2007, 09:29 PM   #4

Aww bless you Kazz, I would have done the same thing but so many people wouldnt have and just pocketed the cash.
They werent stalkers just very grateful for your honesty.
One day you will be rewarded for your good deeds, and when you are...

can we go for a drink?

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Dear Lord you sound like them.......I had to exit Asda quickly...even with the size it is they seemed to find me.... ...most embarrassng
lol , sorry!

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Aww bless you Kazz, I would have done the same thing but so many people wouldnt have and just pocketed the cash.
They werent stalkers just very grateful for your honesty.
One day you will be rewarded for your good deeds, and when you are...

can we go for a drink?
You forget Elaine I do not drink but always willing to accompany you as long as you stay in sight and don't wander.....

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #7

Quote:
lol , sorry!
No probs Alex and you know I do not mean it. Good deeds make the World go round.

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #8

or go for sneaky fags!!!!

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #9

They do indeed Karen, which is probably why the world is grinding to a halt. Not enough people remember that today. Always help others, 'cause you never know when you may need help yourself!

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2007, 09:39 PM   #10

Quote:
They do indeed Karen, which is probably why the world is grinding to a halt. Not enough people remember that today. Always help others, 'cause you never know when you may need help yourself!
The World is not grinding to a halt there are more good people than bad...but the good ones are normaly the quiet ones the exception being Elaine ...but the majority are the Good ones.
I do not consider it special or anything just the right thing to do and everyone I know would do the same thing - like all of you would too.