Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
26-12-2007, 09:51 AM   #1

Boxing Day thread

Morning all

The kids are still sleeping. The cats are playing wiith Ceilidh's empty boxes .

No heating again today so I may go over to my Mum's house. I have all the gas rings on the hob and the kitchen door open to warm up the livingroom.

If I go to Mum's I wont be on line she doesn't have the internet. There again I may go to B@Q and get a heater.

I think I do have glass in my thumb as it's all hot today and very sore

Have a good one all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
26-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #2

Re: Boxing Day thread

Morning Jac & everyyone. We've had no heating for a few weeks Jac, but are using halogen heaters which are great & really cheap too! Go & get yourself a couple.

We had a great day yesterday, kids were up at 5am, but we sent them back to bed, then they got up at 5.20.am

Today we will be staying home & Johns brother will be coming round at some point with his daughter Jade (the one who helps me with the cats)

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

26-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #3

Thats the one's I was thinking about getting. I'll be going out shortly for them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #4

Nothing much planned for me today. Kids will surface after lunch and then at 3pm they are off to their fathers for the night. I will do a mass tidy up here today and then meet up with some friends for the evening no doubt.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-12-2007, 11:42 AM   #5

Off for a meal out with the family soon, then off to my mums for the afternoon.

Have a great day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #6

Morning all, had a lovely day yesterday, ate far too much though....Everything is quiet this morning, been very lucky with the weather too...
may go to town later have a mooch around some of the sales that have started, apart from that nothing planned....
Have a good boxing day everyone...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
26-12-2007, 02:54 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone Had a nice lie in this morning and we had planned another nice fried breakfast but we ate so much yesterday we ended up having bacon sandwiches

Not much planned today other than popping over to see a friend whose birthday it was yesterday and then getting stuff ready for hitting the road again tomorrow. Will be offline thurs - saturday this time

Jac - you need to get your cut seen to - if there is a chance glass is still in there, it has to come out. You can always ring your local a&e to find out how busy it is or find out if there is a minor injuries unit somewhere nearby - might be less busy.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

26-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #8

Afternoon all.

Yeh we have heat!!!!!

I was going to go to the hospital but felt I was being a bit of a woose. Will go to the nurse at my doc's tomorrow. I'll have to go out tomorrow for a bit anyway.

Ceilidh is still marveling in her presents. She was so good. You know how she got the pink nintendo, well...I was wicked and kept it in the bedroom till last. She opened a present from Darryle which had three games in it. She told him she didn't have a nintendo but she would keep the games till she got one and that he could play them first. I felt really proud of her. After all were opened I got the nintendo guess what? She asked if Darryle wanted first shot! Bless.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-12-2007, 03:55 PM   #9

Happy Boxing Day, everyone!

Very peaceful here today - very little cooking to do, cold meats, pickles and chips (!!!) later for supper. I think I prefer Boxing Day!!!!

Jac - please don't put off having your thumb seen to - glad you have some heat.

Happy Day All.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #10

Afternoon all! Had a lovely long lie in until10am this morning. It was lovely, but the only downside is my poor wee bones ache from lying down so long, oh well lol! The girls have been fabulously quiet all day, playing with their new stuff. Raechel go 5 new games for her ds, so won't see her for days lol. Just going to have a turkey sandwich in a few minutes and some carrot soup, nice easy lunch.

Jac, glad you have heat and let me know how you get on tomorrow!! That finger needs seeing to!!!!!!