Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
22-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning all
Not as cold here this morning but really foggy.
Just got back from walking the dogs,they are nice and quiet back in their beds,the cats on the other hand are extremely hyper chasing each other up and down the stairs,Im hoping they are going to run off all their energy soon so that I can get to sleep,theres no sleeping while they are like this,they sound like a herd of elephants
Had a nasty shift at work,3 of the lads have this sickness bug thats going around 5 loads of washing and 5 bed changes during the night.....lovely!! 2 of the other lads were complaining of feeling ill too.Hope I dont pick it up!!
Nothing much planned for today,sleep this morning and ill see what the afternoon brings.
Hope you have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Erin - I hope you don't get it too, sounds like what we all had here a month ago

Overnight, have been bitten all over by fleas (I guess), so have just been to the vet to get drops and room spray. Will be doing that later. Weather is drizzly and mild. Need to wrap the last few pressies, OH has hair appointment this afternoon, and not much else happening. Need to pop over to the neighbour with keys as she will be minding the cats whilst we're in the Cotswolds. Need also to write her a long brief about their peculiarities

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #3

Afternoon.

Another lazy day for me today . Oh well, I'll be working hard enough over the next few days .

Getting a bit fed up with the TV. Sick of crying . Why do they put all the sad stuff on at Christmas?

Mum's away for two weeks. I got confused with her next holiday and thought it was four weeks this time. I'll get it right one day.

It's damp and cold here today. Another good excuse for not going out All that we need is veg and booze. As long as I get my veg that suits me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #4

Damp and cold here too, Jac! Only 3 degrees, and rain predicted this afternoon and all day Sunday, ugh! But supposed to clear up and be a bright sunny Christmas! Did my Saturday library run and nothing special to do this afternoon.

Erin: isn't it funny how cats can move as quietly as a wisp of smoke when they want to, and sound like the Russian army invading when coming down the stairs??

Stay warm, enjoy the rest of the day......