Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-12-2007, 09:55 AM   #1

Friday Daily thread

Morning all.

Today should have been Ceiliidh's last morning of school but OH decided she could stay at home . I just love it when I'm undermined.

Going over to drop a Christmas present off for George today. He wont know me so I wont stay for long.

Other than that nothing much planned. May wrap some pressies if I can leave Caspurr and Abi's help in another room

Have a good day everyone.

For all that are sick I hope your feeling better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-12-2007, 10:08 AM   #2

Re: Friday Daily thread

That's a shame Jac. The last day at school was always fun as I remember, games, dressing up, teachers wearing Christmassy costumes (and I went to a convent primary school ).

At home with both boys today. Dominik, as per all week has been a joy to be with. Sebastian's another kettle of fish altogether. Stropping like a good one since he popped his eyes open. He's back in his cot now because I just couldn't stand the howling and tantrums any longer. If this continues I am going to get him checked out - his behaviour is very extreme and as you know, I've been a bit worried for a while. We'll see how he fares over the 10 days of Christmas break.

Won't be doing much today. Overdid it yesterday, went out into town with Domi and came back with horrible face pain again. Today I'll be in the warm, present wrapping and wrestling with Sebi

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-12-2007, 10:14 AM   #3

Yola just a thought but could Sebi's tantrums ect be due to food additives? I had problems with Sean years ago before it was really thought of. I found some orange juice, smarties ect triggered it.

I do know of people with wheat intolerances as well, it can be anything.

Has anyone mentioned keeping a food dairy? You never know it could be something really simple.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #4

Morning all, it's a bit murky and grey here today but it doesn't seem quite as cold. Hubby is home from work today, so I think we will be off out to do the last few bits of the Christmas shopping. I'm still full of cold, hubby is much better, he just has a lingering headache.

Hope everyone has a lovely day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #5

Morning all.... not working now till next year!!!!

Was off yesterday but was suffering a little as had work night out on Wednesday.

It was at the East Wintergarden, Canary Wharf, London - very posh!!! Was brilliant but didnt get in till around 2am as had to get our coach driver to drop off people all the way home!!

My feet still hurt from wearing my high heels and dancing all night!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #6

Bit of a dull grey day today but it's not so cold....

The supermarket was buzzing with people this morning, not a car park space to be had! I dread to think what it'll be like on Monday..

I appear to be up to date with everything now but still have that niggling feeling that I've forgotten something, knowing me I'll probably remember it on Christmas Day!

Have a good day and I hope all the 'under the weather' people are recovering..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #7

Morning all.....Wet here today and windy, no rain or frost though....Got a few bits of shoppng to do, and the usual dog walk..
Hubby had a tooth out this morning, si is feeling a bit grumpy!!!
Have a good afternoon everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-12-2007, 05:38 PM   #8

Afternoon, all! Grey chilly day with a raw East wind; glad to be indoors now where it's warm and I'll have a helpful kitty while finishing the wrapping! Nothing really to report.

I hope all the poorly people are feeling better soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #9

Evening all. I am becoming a night owl with regard to the daily thread thats work for you.

Been to work had our "Office/dept" do brought in goodies/snacks etc.....well received by all mugged by other depts......all taken in good heart and ended up with so much we were begging them to eat something toward the end.
Had our secret santa....

Mags maybe your niggling feeling is because you have not forgotten something.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
21-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #10

evening all,
its absolutely freezing here at the moment,it wasnt so cold when i left work this morning.
Have been to my sisters today and we have exchanged our presents (we celebrate Yule) after dinner she braught out a gorgoeus chocolate yule log was very yummy,she said she made it but not sure i believe her ,we then hung the mistletoe and holly around the house and lit her candle on her yule log was a lovely day,my fave day of the year .
Just got back from the dogs evening walk.Lil looked gorgeous in her new pink coat,she was really strutting