Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #1

Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Morning everyone!

It's a lovely day, sunny, clear sky and cold ....... everything looks so much better when it's like this..

Did my usual shop at Sainsbury's earlier. I can't remember if I mentioned before that there was an American guy working in the store as an assistant who breaks into song every morning. It seems he is so popular that he made it onto local TV yesterday and he also had a write up in the local paper......
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displ...pNodeId=144928

I didn't know he used to perform on Broadway but I should have guessed as he has such a wonderful voice and a great personality...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Good day every one. My back is feeling a little better today but its bloody freezing here. Cats are both well, hamster is very well too. Thats about all I I have to say, see dull and uninteresting

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Good day every one. My back is feeling a little better today but its bloody freezing here. Cats are both well, hamster is very well too. Thats about all I I have to say, see dull and uninteresting
It's not dull to know that your back is feeling a bit better Elaine..... hope you're back to normal in the next day or two..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
19-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #4

Afternoon Mags & Elaine, been pampered at the hairdressers this morning, Now back to the house work!!
Freezin' here and I have 3 doggies desperate to go for a walk!!
Got a lovely cyclamn from my neighbour this morning.....Hope everyone keeps warm and has a good afternoon...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
19-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #5

Good afternoon all. Just got back having had to get kado's food from somewhere different, got lost trying to find it at first. We then headed for the petrol station and stalled at a major roundabout. We got going again but stalled 5 more times before we had to pull into a pub car park. I we called out the recoverey service out and then went promplty across the road to get a MacDonalds (i was hungry) From calling them out to getting home it was about an hour which i thought was good. We have to take it to the garage as soon as possible and the repair is going to cost around £150. Its a common fault with the car we have. I hope i have a better rest of the day now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #6

Home early today, end of term and lessons finished at lunchtime. Had a lovely staff lunch, and my team won the quiz again (actually there was a tie but we reckoned we'd been robbed on one of the answers!) We have our prize, a big tin of chocolates sitting in the department office, ready for us to attack it in the New Year.
Amazon delivery at home today so that's practically all the shopping done now as well. The marzipan went on the cake last weekend so just the top icing to do on Saturday. The tree has been sitting in a bucket of water in the garden for 2 weeks! I think it's about time we brought it indoors, maybe do that this evening.
Hope everyone's having as good a day as me!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
19-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #7

This week is just dragging!
I ought to stay late at work today. I usually do 7.30am-4pm, but thanks to the fog I didn't get here until nearly 8am today so ought to stay an extra half hour.

Kitten-taming is going well, they are much bolder now and Rosie has finally started to purr when stroked. They are still a bit tricky to catch and won't sit on laps voluntarily but I am sure they will get there. They have their first visitor tonight, my Mum, so it will be interesting to see if they go back into hiding or if they are willing to say hello. She is not really a cat person but cats like her because she is quiet and not intimidating.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-12-2007, 05:08 PM   #8

Afternoon! Cloudy chilly day, 2 degrees, and might flurry later. Like Elaine, see dull and uninteresting; did my usual market run and waiting for the FedEx delivery man with the last gift I've ordered. Exciting, no? Leia is still on mouse patrol, she thinks it's somewhere in the back room behind the bookcases...been lurking there for hours..

Stay warm, enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #9

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=25192&page=2

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #10

Hiya all been to work again - does anyone but me see a pattern ocuring here ie Me and Work
Anyhow off tomorrow intend to go shopping for Prezzies... ...and maybe some food shopping neccesities so I only have "nice stuff" and fresh to get Christmas eve.

Glad your back is bit better Elaine and hope everyone has ha a good day.