Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2007, 02:23 PM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Friday!

Good afternoon everyone ........... another late daily thread today!

It's been dry but cloudy and generally dull here today, must admit I would much prefer a frost, blue sky and sunshine though!

Just been doing jobs around the house this morning after shopping.

I'm so pleased with Cassie this year, after the initial inspection of the Christmas tree she hasn't bothered with it at all

I hope everyone is well..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-12-2007, 02:27 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Thursday

Afternoon Mags, afternoon all, dry but bitterly cold here today Haven't done much, feeding kittens as usual! Did think about going to get a Christmas tree but haven't got round to it yet Mags - pleased to hear Cassie is behaving herself this year Just waiting on Sky coming to fit my new sky plus box. Hubby is on the works Christmas 'do' tonight, so goodness knows what state or time he'll get in tonight

Hope you are all having a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #3

Hello all! Very overcast here today but quite raw. Went out and bought our tree and a wreath for our front door. Hopefully it will all get put up tomorrow. I'll post a picture of the tree if I feel proud of it! Wonderful to have that lovely smell after years of an artificial one. I used to feel guilty about killing pine trees but have come round to the idea that it's like any other crop and earns various people their livings. Also young growing trees eat up more of that CO2 or so I understand.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Sun is shining and it's 6 degrees! And a big storm forecast for the weekend: the meterologists are dithering as to whether we'll get snow, rain, sleet or freezing rain here in the City! Aaaargh! Anything but ice, to bring down the power lines! I'm stocked up in case of the worst! Please send rain vibes!
I haven't put up the wreath yet' it's made of pine cones, very pretty, but some of the cones have come off and I have to glue or tie them back on this afternoon before hanging it...the afternoon's project!

Enjoy the rest of the day....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #5

Afternoon all. Mags can I just draw your attention to the fact that today is in fact Friday
Not alot going on here. Eva had the runs yesterday, not sure why but had alot of poo puddles to clean up last night which was just lovely as I wasnt feeling too well myself.
Bernie had his first experience on public transport this morning as he had to go to the vets for his booster. Graham had his bike stolen a few days ago so he had the car today.
Bernie was not at all impressed with the public transport, he wailed all the way there and all the way back but was as always good as gold at the vets.

Global Moderator

14-12-2007, 06:34 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Afternoon all. Mags can I just draw your attention to the fact that today is in fact Friday
.....what do you mean Elaine?

Catsey Veteran

14-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #7

I was getting really confused there

Global Moderator

14-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #8

You were confused! ....... looks like I completely lost it!

Catsey Veteran

14-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
You were confused! ....... looks like I completely lost it!
We wouldnt have you any other way

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Not alot going on here. Eva had the runs yesterday, not sure why but had alot of poo puddles to clean up last night which was just lovely as I wasnt feeling too well myself.
Bernie had his first experience on public transport this morning as he had to go to the vets for his booster. Graham had his bike stolen a few days ago so he had the car today.
Bernie was not at all impressed with the public transport, he wailed all the way there and all the way back but was as always good as gold at the vets.

At least you are allowed to take him! Metro has a "no animals" policy, even in carriers.. makes it difficult to get to the vet...