Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-12-2007, 10:33 PM   #1

Best cat toy??

I think has got to be tumbling bugs Me and the OH were killing ourselves laughing at our two playing with these, we got them from Wyvale £1.99 for two

http://www.pockoshop.com/index.cfm?id=557&cat=7&page=4

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
12-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #2

Re: Best cat toy??

I yesterday got a toy which all of my cats play with. Its funny too see guinness playing as he is not very active. Its fluffy and on a stick and was only 1.49

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #3

They look really good, may invest in some for my lot...thanks for the link Emma...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #4

The Kitty Tease has always been a favorite with mine; it's feathers on a mini-fishing rod .........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
12-12-2007, 10:42 PM   #5

My best cat toys ever were some mice made from real rabbit fur. I do not advocate the fur trade at all but a friend of mine had caught/shot the rabbits with her dogs for eating and she'd done this before for her own cats so she gave me a couple of real fur mice. They only lasted a couple of days before they were totally shredded but the cats went absolutely crazy for them and it was hilarious to watch.

Please don't buy real fur toys though unless you are 100% sure where the fur is from.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
12-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #6

Ours have got toy mice and balls to play with, but prefer a chewed piece of string.
Pheobe was also playing with cat litter today I clearly have a really classy kitten there!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
13-12-2007, 12:12 AM   #7

Oli has such a huge collection of toys that he actually has his own toy box now!

At the moment he loves water, so I have bought him a water fountain for christmas. He loves his jitter bugs too. I may look into getting him one of those tumbling bugs too!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: BSH x2
swerv is Male
13-12-2007, 10:49 AM   #8

nokia phone charger

straws

they go mad over sweet wrappers lol

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
13-12-2007, 01:46 PM   #9

the best shop bought cat toy is probably a tail tickler(which ends up being detached from the stick the second AJ or Raven see it ) or a laser pen which all the cats go mad for! i have bought far too many toys for them and they all get ignored. i bought them a thing in a bag and the only one that likes that is Rhino!

but the best cat toys are definately the ones that they steal straws are always being stolen and scattered around the house! and they adore cardboard boxes. whenever we get them toys online they are more interested in the box then the actual presents

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-12-2007, 02:44 PM   #10

I have never had much joy with actual toys, I've spent a fortune to no avail My two are usually oblivious! However, rolled up balls of paper and a torch shone on the floor in a dark room, and they revert to kittens