Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #1

What a laugh!!

Yesterday while I was out with my Mum she wanted to look for a circular rug for her hall. Well after visiting just about every shop I could think of I found one. She was quite happy with it but as we were going to pay for it something caught my eye. A chocolate brown sheep skin rug (haven't seen them in years) I have a rather nasty burn, iron shaped, in my living room carper courtesy of Darryle. I thought it would be ideal to cover the offending mark.

Well.................... As soon as I put it down Caspurr was right over. He bit it, tugged at it , lay on it with his tail flicking and pulled some more. I then realised he thought it would play with him!. Then Abi decided to investigate.....haha she stood on it and padded her feet. I think she thought it was a mummy. Honestly between them we had a good laugh.

And I'm putting up a tree!!! watch this space

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
05-12-2007, 06:23 PM   #2

Re: What a laugh!!

Bless those little fur babies.

Ive put my tree up too....yay!!!!!!! Its already been pulled down once thanks to Little Milo and Tink trying to eat it I wont have any tree left come Jan when we have to take it down

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-12-2007, 06:46 PM   #3

Sounds like Fun Jac, and you too Erin.
Reminds me of Tess (dog) when we got her I already had laminate in the living room and tiles in the kithen so no carpet. And when we got her puppy = chewey to those non dog people.
Well I took the rug in the living room up. When she was about 7 months old I put it back down.....she spent oh must have been a month or so before she would walk on it from choice she always walked round it I think she thought it wa a hole she would fall down. Now of course she won't move off it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-12-2007, 07:58 PM   #4

I can just picture them both Jac

Bernie has a little sheepskin rug, its hidden in the cupboard for now as he get very amarous with it, bless him. Graham calls it Bernies humping rug

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #5

I think if Caspurr had still had his bits he would have had a bash .

Ahhh my tree. Well I'm sure there will be a story or picture there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #6

Loved that story. Jac! I got a small sheepskin rug to put beside the bed years ago, and Sultan, the Aby, went wild for it....clawed it, tugged on it, acted like a mad cat! But the novelty wore off eventually and the others never bothered it; it's still there somewhat the worse for wear ...

Looking forward to tree pics,,,and a story, I presume?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
06-12-2007, 09:35 AM   #7

Heheh Bubbles used to have her love rug, a sheepskin rug that she would never walk on but every night she would get onto it and knead her way round it in circles, was a very weird thing and used to make us laugh. Then my dad visited with his little JRT and she adored it so much I had to give it to her