Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-11-2007, 05:15 PM   #1

Tuesday thread??

Has there been one? Looked, can't find it....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday thread??

Don't think there was one DM...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
27-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #3

I dont think there is one Eileen,I havnt seen one I dont think

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #4

So let's start one!

Afternoon, all! Did everyone oversleep? Sunny and brisk today after the heavy rain and high winds last night; all the leaves on that Japanese maple are lying on the patio and sidewalk; will have to get the rake out after lunch! Did the usual marketing and about to fix lunch and feed Leia. Onyx was waiting on the steps for breakfast when I went out this morning; she's looking good.

Hope all have a nice day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
27-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #5

afternoon Eileen

Its been cold and raining all day here

I did have all good intention on doing somehouse work before I go back to work tomorrow,but somehow its now 4.50 and nothings been done
Not looking forward to going back,had nearly 2 weeks off!!!!!
hope you have all had a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #6

Afternoon all, not had much time to come on here as I am handrearing some of Mil's babies. So far they are hanging in there but they are not out of the woods yet. Been a nice bright day here today, I hope everyone is well as I have probably missed quite a few threads

Hope you are all having a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #7

All the best Fran - tonnes of energy vibes and caffeine vibes coming your way! Hang on in there babies!

Rainy and cold today. Back home now about about to fix the boys' dinner (cottage pie and red cabbage n apples)! Dominik's drawing and Sebi's pottering in his play pen. Peace reigns for a moment

Got to finish off Domi's nativity headdress tonight and sew some labels into his uniform. May try and spend a bit of time here tonight also as I really don't fancy vegging in front of the rubbish that's usually on the TV.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #8

Hiya all.

My day off today not done much but good news remember the lady who reversed into my car back in August her insurance have decided to settle and I have not lost my No claims and pay no excess. No fault claim really pleased...its prompted me though to insure my no claims....
Which I will do as soon as I get the info.
Good news too
Tess's ears are perfect again and is now sulking at night because she does not have drops put in them every night the idiot dog disappears and I find her sitting looking at the cupboard where the drops are kept when I call her she loks at me as if to say "excuse me my ears...don't forget my ears" Surprising how quickly dogs get into a routine but I will keep up the drops to once a week keep it at bay. Whatever it is..then tail it off.

But neighbours down the way have put Xmas decs and lights up - much too early - in my opinion.

Hope everyone had a good day. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-11-2007, 07:13 PM   #9

Evening all, its poured with rain all day here, not really done much, too cold to go out, so spent the day pottering....Hope everybody has a lovely evening...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
27-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #10

Evening all. What an eventful day!!!

Got to work at 9am and by ten the whole area was cordoned off as there was a suspect package behind the back of our office in the pay and display car park. We had a meeting today with 8 branch managers and the area manager in our office too!!

Most places were shut by the police but they left us open and just told us to stay inside!!!! Tons of police and then the bomb disposal team came from the army!!!!! They had a RV and that was used to examine the package before a man in what can only be described as a "space suit" came in to sort the package out!!!

Wasnt a bomb but the police said there was some very interesting bits and pieces in it..... not sure what that means!!!!

Here is a local news report:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/news/def...record=-1.#IND