Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #1

Starting over

Okay people if you could start again, would you decoratefurnish your home the same way as you ahe or change go minimalist or OTT.
The question is being asked because a friend of mine has just sold his house, and is moving into a flat/apartment 2 beds and is redecorating throughout and plans to go white wih big prints...... ...I will wait and see I am sure thats what he said before then he moved back to a house from a flat because he had not got enough room.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #2

Re: Starting over

Main thing I would change is wood flooring put in, rather than carpets..... as cats are slowly shredding mine to nothing...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-11-2007, 07:31 PM   #3

Re: Starting over

hmmm well we have been in our house now for nearly 10 years, we started off with quite old fashioned taste (dark wood furniture) but we are both now liking the more modern minimalist look