Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #1

Right Ho its me

Hiya all its me....feeling a heck of a lot better. Just wanted to say Hello and see you all tomorrow at the show

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #2

Re: Right Ho its me

Oh wow, great that you're back home and feeling better! But please don't overdo, Kazz~! You know I'm a worrywart! Take it easy and go home if it gets to be too much...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #3

So pleased to see you back Kazz, Are you fit to go to the show??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #4

Fabulous to see you on here Karen. Will you PLEASE stop worrying us like that lol! Seriously though, glad you're feeling better, and if you insist on going tomorrow. TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #5

Welcome back Karen, I hope you are feeling better, you had better take care at the show or I will tell you off if I see you lol x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2007, 09:15 PM   #6

Great to hear from you Kazz, I certainly didn't expect this ....you had us all worried yesterday

I personally think you should give the Show a miss tomorrow, take things easy for a while and definitely take some time off work. Sorry if I sound like your mum!
I was hoping they would do the op while you were in there this time and get it over with once and for all.......any sign of them bringing it forward?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-11-2007, 09:17 PM   #7

Hi Karen, I'm so pleased your feeling better! Gave us all a bit of a worry there. Probably won't see me tomorrow as I still feel very, very weak and sick but I shall be with you all in spririt!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #8

awww Yola, ddint realise you werent well either. Sorry you're going to miss supreme. Get well soon xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #9

Yola are you poorly I am so sorry I hope you feel better soon. I hope its nothing serious....take care stay warm, well and inside. Most of all REST.

PS. They kinda had not got an option on letting me out would I miss my "FRIENDS" nope, of course I am going tomorrow just rung Erin but she has other arrangments for the lift hpme tonight kinda "relieved" actualy But thank you Erins Dad.
I will rest tonight and hit the show tomorrow. Not sure I will be there at 11 depends on how I sleep but plan to be there and def meet all showing and all at the meal.

Take care all driving there, the roads are not good but moreso the days are cold.
I will more than likely get a lift there or go in by train. Karen See you all tomorrow....so looking forward to it.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: Bengal
16-11-2007, 09:46 PM   #10

Glad to hear you are home Kazz