Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
26-10-2007, 09:29 AM   #1

Friday daily

Hello. We are off to see the lady who makes cards / does everything you can imagine to do with crafting today & the girls will be making cards with her all day. They are quite excited.
Just been to make friends with the hamster & she has nipped me again. I put my hand flat in her cage for her to sniff me & she gently nipped the palm of my hand.
The cats are all good & the girls have got the kittens in the house for a play before we go out.
My niece Jade is coming to stay overnight, so we will all be having pizza for tea & watching a film later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily

Morning Smudgley, hello all. Another dull murky day, but could be a lot worse. Did my weekend food shopping today and picked up a brace of pheasant at the butcher .... winter must be coming!
Have a lovely day and get well to all the poorly people

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
26-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #3

Morning Smudgley,morning all
it raining here today got a load of washing to go through but thats about it.
Off for a nice walk with the doglets over habberley valley later today they love it over there,then work tonight
Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-10-2007, 10:47 AM   #4

Morning all.

Off work today as I am getting worse and worse each day. Head cold and sinusitus. No point going to the docs as nothing she can do so will just sit it ou.

Nothing planned for today other than dossing about.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-10-2007, 12:16 PM   #5

Sorry you're still feeling so awful Donna. My OH gets sinusitis really badly and he really suffers so I sympathise!

Today is grey and damp again. Have just been into town to get some art bits for Dominik who has been bitten well and truly by the art bug! We also picked up some beautiful autumn leaves which we'll be using to make a get well dard for Kate later. Had to rush back as forgot I had a valuation on the house - good job they phoned me

About to make dinner for the juniors and then put Sebi down for a sleep and sort Domi's art basket out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
26-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #6

Hi all. Grey, cold and miserable here. Hope the girls have a brilliant time today Smudgley. Hope you feel better soon Donna. I won't be going anywhere today as Leila is due her babies today. I am really hoping that she has them on time as it is my birthday and I can give them all birthday type names like Tilsie Gift Wrapped. Any other ideas just in case are more than welcome.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
26-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #7

Afternoon all

I won't be able to post tomorrow so I'm wishing Sweet and wonderful wedding day and I hope all goes according to plan tommorow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-10-2007, 09:49 PM   #8

Evening, all! Still raining: we have had 3.05" in the last three days. more than the total for the last two months! Not supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow afternoon, and now we have a flash flood warning... I know we needed rain, but stop already!! And it's chilly, only 13C. Not a nice day, and a chilly wet market run...
Get well soon wishes for all the poorly people .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-10-2007, 10:12 PM   #9

Evening all! Been a busy day here, it was my Raechels 11th birthday today, so been out spending all her birthday money lol, and then for a meal this evening. She wanted that rather than a party (much easier for me too). Very chilly here now, the rabbit has been having loads of extra straw at night!!