Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Banned

Cats owned: Ginger tom cat/Bengal kitten/Per
22-10-2007, 01:19 AM   #1

Birth Mum

I dont what happend you to nobody does you left me when i was 1year old on my birthday as i recall.For what you have done-ive been told iam angry at you but at the same time i love you with all my heart i know what you look like all i have to do is look in the mirror and there you are.Your fine now and so iam i got adopted and got a new family they brought up well which iam thankfull for.I met my real dad what a idoit he is i dont want to see him again.Im doing fine i have 3 cats and 2 dogs.I remmber you saying that this for the best you cant be a good mum to me but you will always be with me in my heart.We are close on finding out how you died which im not looking forward to i go to your grave every day and leave flowers for you-all still blooming which is a good sign.I have met up with my brothers thanks to the letter you left me and i never knew i had a twin sister she is living with us now and no one can tell the diffrence.Iam just writting this down so you know i love you i have always loved you and i will forever...You never got to see your granson.Kenzie is now 1year old.You would have loved him,But at least now you can watch down on us and you will always see him...r.i.p.Lynn S
your always in my heartxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
22-10-2007, 08:55 AM   #2

Re: Birth Mum

That must have been all very confusing for you. The good thing about your mum is that she didn't try to look after you when she knew she couldn't. This would have given you a better life than she could. She didn't make a selfish decision because it must have been a hard decision to let you go. I hope you are able to tie all the pieces of your past together eventually.

Banned

22-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #3

Thanks for that well i still see my brothers and iam so glad that i have my twin sister i have met up.With the people iam with now said since its your real sister she can move in with us if she wants so she is also calling these people mum and dad and well i will find out later on how she died

Catsey Veteran

22-10-2007, 01:55 PM   #4

That is so lovely of them, you have been blessed with a good adoptive family. It must be really exciting and wierd to catchup after all this time.

Banned

22-10-2007, 06:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
That is so lovely of them, you have been blessed with a good adoptive family. It must be really exciting and wierd to catchup after all this time.
im just dreading out how she died

Catsey Veteran

22-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #6

I'm not sure what to say to make you feel better X all you have to remember is her life was her choice and if it was because of a lifestyle choice that she died then that was her decision i'm afraid.
However she died it won't really matter to you in the long run because it is about the grief that you are experiencing through knowing she is dead and that has lots of things attatched to it when you won't have answers to some of your questions and now maybe never will. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.

Banned

22-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #7

well i found out how she died
She took a over does she was rushed to hospital she was in intesive care for 2 weeks she was on a life support machine she was awake and she unplugged her manchine so she wanted to take her own life.Im so gutted how she did that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #8

I am trully sorry for the loss of your birth mum but there are a few things niggling me here.
I was always under the impression that if you were on a life support machine that it would be fairly difficult to unplug it yourself.
Sorry if i am wrong in thi9nking that and I dont mean to offend but it just sounds very strange to me.

Banned

22-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #9

Just looking through a box of our mums belongings just to pull out a photo of me and my sister and my mum,awww thats hit me straight in the heart i havent cryed yet but now i have tears shooting down my face my sister has taken the dogs for a walk she cant hack it

Banned

22-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I am trully sorry for the loss of your birth mum but there are a few things niggling me here.
I was always under the impression that if you were on a life support machine that it would be fairly difficult to unplug it yourself.
Sorry if i am wrong in thi9nking that and I dont mean to offend but it just sounds very strange to me.
I dont how she did it or if someone eles did it but i wished it never happend if i could go back in time i wount let her do it/or someone eles