Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
20-10-2007, 07:16 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Good morning all
Its absolutely freezing here this morning,we have had quite a hard frost.The dogs took some getting out this morning,Lil would rather stay snug in her bed,still dont think Ill have any complaints of Madam in a minuet when I get the leads out and mutter the W word
Nothing much planned for today,will be seeing my dad at some point,he got back from Ohio yesterday.
Hope you all have a great saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning Erin, morning all, cold here today as well.

Off to town in a bit, then off to the gym for a mega workout, and then I am having my legs waxed!!!! lol

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #3

Hello All

Had a lovely morning. Took the girls out just after at 6 a lovely frost
back for just after 8, went over to Sainsbury's there first customer (I am figuring the World and his dog will be out later getting ready for the rugby tonight)
Then popped into the farmers market; just the 2nd one on the estate not lots of stalls but lots of people milling round so hopefuly we should get more stalls, as sales take off.
Brought some lovely lamb chops, fresh jumbo eggs, cheese, pork pie, sausage.
Came back loaded the car up for the skip went round got rid of all the rubbish.
ome now and have just eaten a lovely early lunch homecooked chicken burger, with onion tomato and mayo.

So hope everyone has a lovely day, may pop into the garden in a bit.

Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2007, 11:43 AM   #4

Cold, frosty morning here first thing, now the sun is out and things have warmed up a bit...

Did the trolley dash earlier so the cupboards are now well stocked again. Also bought the ingredients ready to make my Christmas cakes, I have 3 to make again this year..

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
20-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #5

afternoon all. i popped into the village hall this morning, the sunshine club had a bit of a *do* on, so spent a few quid in there, but came home with 2 bags full of prizes from the raffle n tombola. and was invited back, that made me feel extreamly old LOL
bright n sunny here but cold, put all the rads on last night, and the mosrning nothing, er forgot to put the switch on by the mains box. so 2morow we shall be warm.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-10-2007, 04:36 PM   #6

Afternoon! We finally had RAIN last night' .50 inch, after 35 rainless days! Thanks to all who sent rain vibes...it hasn't made much of a dent in the 10 inch deficit for the year, but a big help nonetheless!

Global Moderator

20-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #7

It's been lovely here, I've been out in the garden in short sleeves planting the rest of my bulbs..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
It's been lovely here, I've been out in the garden in short sleeves planting the rest of my bulbs..
mags, i must be tired i read your post twice and thought you were "painting the bulbs"..LOL ..i was about to reply when i just read this over again..it's gonna be one of those days
OH woke me up at 8am cuz he couldn't sleep (i went to bed at 4am)..now, guess who is snoring his head off and who is sleepy eyed yet awake trying to get back into the state of mind for a nap?
sigh..oh well...overcast and rainy here..there's a chill in the air, i believe it's time to start using the fireplace again.
hope everyone has a good day!
P.S. Mags you are making me hungry for cake!!! And we need to go to the store desperately..our fridge and cupboards are barren..i had diet coke for breakfast.

Global Moderator

20-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #9

I hope you managed to stock up your cupboards Tink...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-10-2007, 06:12 PM   #10

What a beautiful day it has been here! Did stuff around the house, tidied out the coal cellar and threw lots of stuff out. Viewed a house this morning literally just around the corner from us. I'm in LOVE! It's right at the top end of our budget, but it's a regency detached house with a lovely, wild, walled garden, 2 staircases, 4 recepts, 4 beds and a double length garage and just ready to move it - not even much decorating needed! A little haven almost in the centre of town.

(now just need to find the dosh )

Just about to bath the boys, finish off their casserole for tomorrow and then settle down with a stir-fry and vino to watch my 1st ever rugby match!!