Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-10-2007, 09:02 AM   #1

Daily thread - Friday

First frost of the winter last night but already bright, light and sunny and set for another nice day. Hooray for high pressure!
I have absolutely no news ..... things are very quiet. As far as I'm concerned they can stay that way. there's a lot to be said for a quiet life!
Hope the sun shines on you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
19-10-2007, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Friday

Morning DM its absolutely freezing her this morning and thick with fog!ive been trying to drag myself out of bed since 8 but havnt managed yet Not much planned for today,working tonight though. Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-10-2007, 11:39 AM   #3

Chilly here too, although no frost here in the town centre, outlying suburbs had ice on their cars when I did the school run. Back home via the super market and am now having an early lunch with Sebi as an agent is coming round to do a valuation on the house in just under an hour. So I've been tidying up too

Depending on how we go for time I may walk into town after lunch to have my watch looked at, because since coming back from repair the date changes at midday rather than midnight! A tad confusing for a simple soul like me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
19-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Depending on how we go for time I may walk into town after lunch to have my watch looked at, because since coming back from repair the date changes at midday rather than midnight! A tad confusing for a simple soul like me
Hmm if it's a dial face watch, move it back 12 hours? Should change at midnight then

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
19-10-2007, 02:24 PM   #5

Only did a few hours work this morning. Home now and am the taxi driver for the kids. Nothing much else to report, other than its rather cold today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
19-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #6

Afternoon all Nothing much planned for today thank goodness. With all the vet visits and worry I feel a bit frazzled with stress. Some friends came over to meet Fizz and she was happy to be fussed for a bit then decided she was scared of them and hid

Bubbles seems to have bounced back fine and is back to normal although she still has 5 doses of Antirobe to go then a check up visit at the end of it.

Oddly enough, Fizz is hissing at her a lot now and Bubbles doesn't seem at all bothered.

Cats eh?

Have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #7

Beautiful sunny day after a frosty start....... you can still feel the strength in the sun too!

Dropped my son off at the railway station earlier as he has to be back to check on some work. It's his and my daughter's birthday today so we had a birthday gathering yesterday, a day earlier ....... but they still enjoyed it.

Haven't been on here much for the last couple of days so I have some catching up to do!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-10-2007, 04:22 PM   #8

Afternoon, all! No rain yet..., although they're predicting an 80% chance of it. Still very mild, 23C before lunch; we won't have frost on the pumpkin for some time with this delightful warm spell!
Nothing going on to report; I'm with DM, love a quiet day!
Enjoy yours!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grete
Hmm if it's a dial face watch, move it back 12 hours? Should change at midnight then
Grete - both I and the sales chap tried that, it didn't work.

Whilst it's a dial face, it's a bit of a posh watch (wedding present from 1st husband) and it runs on perpetual motion - i.e., powered by the movement of your hand/arm. It's happened since then last had it in for repair so they are putting in right FOC; no arguments!!