Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
17-10-2007, 07:50 AM   #1

Daily thread - Wednesday

I am so tired today. OH kept me awake half the night snoring (then has the cheek not to be speaking to me this morning???) and Denis kept me awake the other half of the night!!!!

Off to work now and working until 6 then hopefully going the gym if I haven't fell asleep by then!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Wednesday

BC - here's your husband's xmas present! Or perhaps yours to yourself http://www.snorban.co.uk/home.php?page_id=7
Seriously - we all need our sleep, and he'll feel better too if he's not thundering all night.
The rain has passed and it's another very nice looking day in prospect. OH will be returning from Harrogate - wonder if I will get a cake from Bettys?
Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
17-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #3

Morning all
A lovely bright morning here,a huge change from yesterday.
Major clean up here today,we are hoping to get started on decorating the living room next week so we have to move alot of things out.Other than that not alot planned.
Have great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #4

Bright and sunny here too. Need to chase a 101 things that people have promised to do and not delivered on and we have a prospective client coming to the offices at 11 so need to be on best behaviour for that

Kids and cats are all ok. Tried taking some pics of the 2 furry monsters yesterday but they just ended up looking 2 dimensional with glowing eyes! Will try again tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-10-2007, 09:51 AM   #5

Morning all,

Wet and dull here today. Very wintery looking!

Not much to report other than Emma's eye test yesterday has resulted in her needing glasses. Might explain her lack of concentration and understanding with her school work for so long... although she did have her eyes tested around 3 years ago and they said she was ok then (didnt trust that optician though so they may of been wrong like they were with me).

Emma has chosen some dark red fashionable glasses... and doesnt seem too bothered about the whole thing. Will see when she actually gets them!!

Other than that cats and bunnies are fine and well. Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-10-2007, 10:28 AM   #6

Morning all
Exaused as well this morning. Every time I rolled over or moved I woke myself up roll on these injections.
The sun is out in full force this morning which is great as I have a heap of washing.
OH on an other double shift today so it will be a long one. I'm hooping Sean pop's in today.
Have a good one all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-10-2007, 11:40 AM   #7

Morning all, it's a glorious day here ...... blue sky and sunshine!

Have done a big shop this morning and a few household duties so I'm clear for when my son arrives this afternoon..

Have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
17-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #8

Afternoon all

It's nice and sunny today! Always makes me happy Have to go to the doctors in a short while for a checkup and also have my smear done *ugh*.

Starting to get really scared for Bubbles tomorrow with her Dental, I'm a worrywart when it comes to the cats.

That's about it for the day other than continuing to sort through junk that can go to the tip or be recycled!

Have a great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #9

afternoon,we haqve been having big probs with the neighbours here, so was at the council today telling the housing officer about it all. inculuding the tyres that where all deflated to 10 psi. and yesterday the wheel nuts loosened on our car. they are trying to kill us now. dont worry we have told the police.
once they get their letters telling them to quit or lose their tenancy all hell will break loose.
we are moving in 5 weeks time, and already they are determined to unsettled the new ones so they move out, all cause they *look different* its been getting very stressfull here,
but had a quiet afternoon thankfully. i even managed a nap as i was worn out.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-10-2007, 04:27 PM   #10

Afternoon! Sunny and milder today, 20C; but no rain! We have tied the all-time days without rain record today...not one you want to tie. There is a 50% chance of rain Friday; please send rain vibes!
Usual quiet day here; Onyx came late to lunch, and Leia spurned her breakfast,....I'd mixed too much of the new stuff in it ....cats!!!
Hope allhave a nice day .....