Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Good morning everyone!

It's very wet and gloomy today, the leaves are now falling everywhere.....

It's going to be a big tidy up day for me today as my son is coming to stay for a few days tomorrow ........ I shall grab the chance and get him to sort out a few probs with my PC while he's here!

I hope everyone has a lovely day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
16-10-2007, 08:54 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Morning Mags, morning all

Its wet and cold here today too. I am really tired today as I didn't stop yesterday. I'm off to work now and will be taking the kids to a box fit class tonight that I have to join in with!!!! (It's really hard)

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-10-2007, 08:59 AM   #3

Grey, grey day here too. Plenty of rain, but actually the gardens can do with a damping. I think I'll do a much needed 'good clean and tidy' too. ..... but I may pop back to Catsey once or twice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
16-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #4

Afternoon all

Has been all go here so far today and still some more to do

My ancient computer chair gave up the ghost last night and new ones have been on the list of things to get when we could afford it. My hubby's broke a while back and he's been using an old one we still had, so since mine has gone now, we decided it had to be done. He's off work for 2 weeks on holiday yay so we had a nice Tesco's breakfast first thing then trudged off to PCworld and they had a nice chair we both liked, cheaper than we expected to pay and also had 2 left in stock

Tony is currently swearing at the assembly instructions and trying to fend Fizz off from playing with the screws and washers *grin*.

Fizz is off to the vets in an hour for her starter set of injections plus program. I hate to put her through going into the cat box again so soon but she is acting very very keen to be able to go out with Bubbles.

They are sitting in the same room now and running to us side by side. Breakfast time this morning got nice and noisy

They made us laugh this morning, they both were running around the house and bumped into each other on the stairs. They hissed and growled at each other in shock then started waving paws around. Tony shouted "OI" and they both scarpered upstairs and dived under the spare bed together. Typical

Anyway, time for a cuppa before I play cat in the box

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-10-2007, 01:35 PM   #5

Afternoon all, we have another glorious day here..Just put a pile of woollies out to dry, got a date with the leaf vac this afternoon, the leaves are falling fast now...
Have a good afternoon everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
16-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #6

Afternoon all, a dull and showery day today. Work as normal today as car decided to work today.... Emma has the opticians for a check up tonight but thats about it from me!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-10-2007, 02:32 PM   #7

Not much going on here . . . car will be here on Thursday now as they got the term of the hire wrong so paperwork had to be redone insurance is sorted and paperwork is ready to go back to them by post later today.

Weather is sunshine/showers but leaves falling all over the place here too.

Apart from that not much on - getting our data sorted for emailings - it's an endless and thankless task!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-10-2007, 04:22 PM   #8

Afternoon all! Sunny and milder today, 19C now, still no rain...33 days without it!
My usual market run; have some more bulbs to plant, that's about all on the agenda today. Our leaves won't be falling until about early November here...oh, the raking..
Grete: still laughing about the Bubbles/Fizz story!!
Yola: good news about the car...
Have a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #9

Evening all
My Mum had Ceilidh over night last night. Ive had her back since one and I'm exausted!! Do there batteries ever wear out?
We went for a test drive in the new car today only to find out the test model had been sold to the guy just before us could only happen to me . Ordered it anyway.
Caspurr is currently being rocked to sleep by nurse ceilidh. Him and Abi are a bit better today but not as they were yet.

Weather wise. Cold, wet and getting dark already