Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
13-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #1

Saturday Thread!

woohoo its Saturday!!!!!!!

It has been a long week! I'm not sure I'm going to manage to catch up on all the posts. I have hardly been on the computer this week because I've been so tired not used to using my brain cells so much Hopefully it won't be long until I have totally settled into the job. Its temp. for 4 months so I have that long to prove to them that I'm good

Hope every-one has a great week-end

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2007, 12:07 PM   #2

Re: Saturday Thread!

Welcome to the weekend!

It's a funny day here weatherwise, not doing one thing or the other ......... but at least it's very mild.

Have done a trolley dash... why oh why did I leave it til a Saturday .... the store was absolutely heaving!

Emm
~ Glad your job is going well, it takes a while to settle in doesn't it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-10-2007, 04:26 PM   #3

Afternoon, all! Where is everyone?! Still chilly here, 17C, but sunny and the winds finally died down. To the library and liquor store, just the usual pottering around this afternoon. Hope everyone has a nice day...
Mags: that's one of the things I love about being retired: no longer have to do the weekly shopping on Saturdays when the store is mobbed!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
13-10-2007, 10:57 PM   #4

Evening. I am at my mum's at the mo near Blackpool. Dropped the kids off as I am going to my friends, near Lincoln, to pick Jilly up, after her holiday with Joshua , tomorrow. Then its back from Lincoln to Blackpool to pick the kids up again and back home to Anglesey. Good job I don't mind driving .