Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-10-2007, 07:45 AM   #1

Daily thursday

Morning
Got up feeling more tierd than when I went to bed last night
Got heaps of running about to do today. Ceilidh gets school photo's done.
This is the last week here before the October break and I could do with another week of school
It's still dark and I want to go back to bed

Hey ho Off I go. Speak later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-10-2007, 08:45 AM   #2

Re: Daily thursday

Morning Jac - morning everybody. A foggy start here but the sun is starting to glow, so fingers crossed for another good day.
I have nothing to report here - I am on my own (or as on my own as one gets with a dog and two cats! ) and have no plans other than a visit to the allotment. Still no autumn manure delivery, so no eavy barrowing yet!
I worked out a holiday itinerary/costing yesterday, so just have to wait for Mr 'Smum to return and OK it and we'll go ahead and book. France again!
Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-10-2007, 09:51 AM   #3

Feeling very dopey today as was up until half past midnight with the Kitchens Direct man. VERY personable sales chap who really didn't do much selling, which was a pleasant surprise. Looks like to get a like for like, ready fitted will be about 8K, which is a bit more than I had hoped for.

A very foggy start today, damp too. Dominik was very excited by the fog and talked about it all the way to school Sun's now breaking through and it looks like it might be a nice day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-10-2007, 11:57 AM   #4

Morning all - after a foggy start to the day, the sun is out but there is definitely a nip in the air today....

I plan on doing a Spring clean in Autumn later..... I really must sort a few things out! A charity bag was popped through the door yesterday so I think I'll make good use of it..

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
11-10-2007, 02:37 PM   #5

Afternoon all, another beautiful day here, 17 again, whats happened to the weather, its back to front!!!
Going to the airport soon to pick up hubby....
Have a lovely afternoon all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-10-2007, 04:37 PM   #6

Afternoon! A real weather shocker here: Tuesday it was 34C, and today it's dropped to 12, with a wind chill if 11! Gusty winds, cloudy; a shock to the system after our delightful warm spell. Leia is very energized by the chilly weather: got the night time crazies this morning...dashing thru the house and up and down the stairs, and has cold feet...on my lap as I type! (She can use the exercise!) She didn't stay on the porch very long! I haven't turned the heat on yet: this cold snap is only going to last for a few days, so will tough it out! And Onyx was very helpful thus morning: I was planting bulbs and she came to supervise, bless her!
Enjoy the day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
11-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #7

[quote=yola;429436]Feeling very dopey today as was up until half past midnight with the Kitchens Direct man.

Yola it always worries me when a sales man won't leave the house without getting a sale half past midnight??????

A friend of mine has cracked her vertebrae and is in hosp flat on her back and in a lot of pain. luckily she isn't paralised. She sis it carrying a dog kennel for her new edition to a household of 5 cats. She is being fitted with a brace. It shows that you never know the minute. I have been feeding the horses didn't get a pic today as it was raining.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #8

BC - that's the point! I was expecting him to launch into his hard sell bit but he didn't. Which was nice. He's going to email me the estimate and spec/drawings which also is nice and means I can get comparative quotes

So sorry to hear about your friend. I do hope she makes a full recovery.