Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
25-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #1

Daily thread Tuesday

Morning all.
We may only have been away for the weekend but I'm up to my neck in washing! Good job it's nice here today .
Not sure if leaving a 16 year old in charge in my absence was a good idea.
I came home yesterday and the cats were very hungry. Darrlye said that they had been fed twice already. I looked down and there dried food bowl wass empty. I filled it up and Darryle had a strange look on his face. He said he had never filled up there bowl as he thought the containers had cereal in them . It gets better . He gave his friend a bowl of "cereal" (which was cat food0 and he ate it . Now the question is did he have fish and milk or chicken?

I have beds to change, hoovering and dusting to do and ofcourse the washing and ironing. Makes me wonder was it worth it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
25-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread Tuesday

Morning Jacs,Morning all
Sunny here again this morning.Off out shopping later and we are have the kitchen floor layed today!!!!
and the new style cereal,I still cant believe the guy ate it,surely it didnt tast nice,maybe he was just being polite
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-09-2007, 11:16 AM   #3

PMSL!!! You son gave cat food to his mate?!?!?!?!

That's classic

I totally got the parents' evening day wrong yesterday - it's actually today Dragged OH all the way there from the office for nothing. Ooops.

Spent most of the morning trying to load a soundcard in my crappy old PC here - won't work so have given up on it and put the CD player on instead Means I'm playing catch up with all the stuff I have to do now.

King prawn wrap is sitting my my desk winking at me so I might just have to have a bit of an early lunch.

Bright but cloudy here and not too warm.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #4

Morning all!

Sun and cloud here and a definite drop in the temperature, I suppose it's to be expected though as it's 1st October next Monday

I will be sorting through the wardrobes later today due to a charity bag being popped through the letterbox. That's always a good excuse to having a clear out!

Hope you all have an enjoyable day..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #5

Morning all, wet and windy here today, gives me a good excuse to catch up with the ironing!!
Nothing else planned yet...have a good one everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-09-2007, 04:25 PM   #6

I've recovered from laughing at Darryle feeding the cat food to his friend....that is soooo funny!
Summer is still here: might make 90F today; I'm lovin' it!! Beautiful, sunny, clear blue skies and a nice breeze. The usual marketing, nothing special to do.
Hope everyone has a lovely day....